Yet another newbie!

kittythepoohbear

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! I have been lurking for a while but finally decided to register yesterday. This board is so great and very informative!
I have been going to Disney since I was 4 and my aunt moved to Orlando, which means 24 years of Disney magic for me. Most of my trips have been off-site, staying with my aunt and going to WDW for the day. Two years ago, my aunt, great-aunt and I decided to get a room at CSR for a couple of days while we visited the parks, figuring it would save time and be something different. Little did they know! I am now completely spoiled and only stay on-property when I go to WDW. Of course I still stay with my aunt for other Florida, family-type vacations (including a birthday party/family reunion smack in the middle of the hurricanes last year!)
Last year was my first solo trip. I stayed in ASMo for 3 nights. While I was not crazy about the resort, I had a fabulous time. I am really looking forward to my next trip in September. I will be staying in POR for 5 nights. It looks like another solo trip since I can't convince my otherwise fabulous bf that Disney is fun. :confused3 A little disappointing since I would love to share this with him, but the prospect of a long solo trip is exciting and I am sure I will have a blast.
These boards have really helped me plan my trip. I thought that I knew everything there was to know about Disney, but I was wrong. That is what is so great about WDW - just when you think there is nothing else to see, something new pops up or someone shares a wonderful tip. Thanks to everyone for sharing their knowledge. I look forward to reading and posting!

Kat
:banana:

You just gotta love the dancing banana!!!

Welcome to the DIS!

We took our first family trip to Disney in December of 2002 - first time my DH and both our daughters have flown :earseek:

Needless to say, my DH was a bit hesitant to go to Disney World and you know what, he fell in love with the place! :love: We stayed at the Polynesian and had a superb trip.

I am hoping to return next year, this time I would love to try the Wilderness Lodge.

Welcome! I just signed on today, too! I think you'll have fun! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Welcome!
beerchug.gif

WELCOME!! HERE YOU'LL FIND ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR YOUR WDW VACATION, EVERYBODY IS SO NICE AND HELPFUL.

:Pinkbounc :cheer2: :banana: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter