Yet another Waitlist Question...Sorry

kimpossible

DIS Veteran
Hi-

Everyone has been soo helpful, thank you. But...I have yet another question. Right now we are set up to go down Mother's Day weekend with 2 nights at BWV and 2 nights at SSR. We also have BWV booked for the last night as well and are waitlisted for Sun the 13th (Mom's Day).

We are coming up on our 31 day mark and need to cancel the 14th at one hotel. When I just checked at BWV there are no more studios there on the 14th. There are however still ones at SSR. Sooo, do I cancel 14th at BWV and keep hoping for the waitlist to come through. If not I will need to move to SSR for the one night or try at that time to change to SSR for both nights. Or do I cancel BWV and change the waitlist to 13th and 14th?

So confused :confused3 . We usually book at the 11 month mark, but DH decided to be spontaneous.

Well, I suppose that you really do want BWV, enough to keep the first two nights there. So, I would move the last 2 nights to SSR and waitlist for the two nights to come through at BWV. I would not want to spend a 2, 1, 1 night vacation. 2,2 would be bearable for me.

Pixie dust! We were at WDW Friday through Monday over last Mothers Day weekend. We were at BCV with my DM and DSis and we had 2 studios. We all enjoyed the Mother's Day brunch in Epcot. I hope you have lovely weather (It was sunny and wonderful last year.)

Bobbi:goodvibes

Kim,
I just cancelled our reservation for the 13th to the 17th at the BWV for a studio. Maybe you'll be the lucky person on the waitlist.

Enjoy the F&G Festival. I'm kinda sad I'm going to miss Davy Jones but DSIL can't get off work.:sad:

Kim,
I just cancelled our reservation for the 13th to the 17th at the BWV for a studio. Maybe you'll be the lucky person on the waitlist.

Enjoy the F&G Festival. I'm kinda sad I'm going to miss Davy Jones but DSIL can't get off work.:sad:

Oh if that were true you would make my day :goodvibes .

When I was in high school, I saw the Monkees perform with Gary Pucket, Grass Roots and Herman's Hermits. (Sounds like a line up for Disney, huh). It was so much fun.

Just got off the phone with MS and the waitlist came through. :cool1: It must have been yours. I am sorry you couldn't go, but thank you for the heads up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter