Yet another waitlist question

DizBub

Totally Addicted
When a waitlist comes through, typically what part of the day do they let you know? First thing in the morning, late in the afternoon or just randomly during the day?

I know they said they would notify me with an e-mail.

I rarely ever get a waitlist, but the last time I got one I found out that morning when I checked my email. They don't really send you an email to tell you you got it. It's just that you get a confirmation of your reservation.

From my experience, it can come any time of the day (during DVC hours). They just send the confirmation once the waitlist comes through, which can be in the morning or afternoon, depending on when the room becomes available in their inventory. Good luck!

I hae had received emails about my reservations for waitlist arrive in the morning and afternoon. The header is a bit vague, and if you did not fully read it, you may not even realize it was your waitlist coming through, Of course, you can always login into your account and check it every hour.:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter