YIKES...Custom Designs Requested...Computer Crashed

nkygal

Earning My Ears
Hi All my Fellow Disney Lovers! I visited this site for the 1st time about a week ago and spent lots of time reading and learning new things. I was on a mission to find some Iron Ons to make my family shirts for each day of our 5 day trip.(1st time making shirts) This site was so VERY helpful. I have fell into some bad luck and the laptop that I used and spent 4hrs of gathering the images needed crashed on me Thursday evening. It didn't dawn on me until this evening, when I was ready to print off the what I called "Mickey Master Pieces" that they were lost forever. My home computer doesn't have Word and it was my work laptop that crashed and of course I didn't back anything up. So, now I am sitting here with my printer ready, my transfer paper in hand and the new tee shirts in the dryer and no images. I hate to ask but thought desperate times calls for desperate measures and all the images that I used I found from this wonderful site so, I thought maybe, just maybe someone could help me out. If anyone has time or is BETTER Skilled at these types of tasks and willing to help me, I would be very appreciative.
I have seen some WAY COOL designs and have LOVED them! They ROCK. I can promise this that after we return and I have time to upload some pictures I will for sure post some so you can view our happy family in the master pieces created by Helpful people!

Below are the theme's I had for our 5 days and what I had found originally. If something doesn't sound right or you need explantation, please let me know. I tried to explain the best I could.
Day One: We were all going to have Pirate Theme Shirts All had the Mickey Ears but Characters beside them
1.) Minnie with the name Kisha in the Pirate print
2.) Daisey with the name Brianna in the Pirate print
3.) Mickey with the name Gary in Pirate print
4.) Donald with the name TJ in the Pirate print

Day Two: We were all going to wear a shirt with a lot of the Core Disney Charaters and it said something like: Here we Come 2011 and it was a deep Blue background of sorts. I can't really remember. I would love to see what kind of family design people might be willing to send. Our last names are different so we had to use our 1st names and I found the Disney Letters that had Mickey, Minnie, Donald etc and placed: Kisha, TJ, Brianna and Gary under the image selected. IT LOOKED GREAT! sad face...

Day Three: Sports Day
1.) Mickey Mouse Ears with UK Ears were Kentucky Blue with the UK symbol in the middle White
2.) Mickey Mouse Ears with the top part a basketball and one ear had Big Red and the other had #20
3.) Mickey Mouse doing a Martial Arts Move and wearing a Green Belt and the name TJ on the shirt

Day 4: FUN DAY Mix Shirts
1.) It was a Black Haunted Mansion Shirt that had like 999 Hauntings or something like
2.) KISS band members all 4 of them and they were in the corners and in the middle I think it read KISS
3.) I LOVED the FIGMENT Image I found and it was purple and pink and it said something like It isn't a Figment of your Imagination then in the bottom it finished with I really am at Disney World. It had Figment flying and the words were in Jagged writing. I think on some of the posts it was called Figment writing

Day 5: Dwarfs
1.) Dopey it was the one of him just standing there and I put my daughters name Brianna under it
2.) Happy and I would love to have it say "I'm with Dopey and Grumpy" mine did not have any writing but if anyone could do that it would be most appreciated.

I know I am asking for A LOT...But please know any and all help is MOST Appreciated. I am unsure if this idea will even work since this computer doesn't have Word. I know I helped my kiddos with two homework assignments today and we went to the library and created a word document and then emailed it to myself and I was able to open it and print out what they needed. Again, I am just in a panic mode and reaching out for help.
I am sure everything will work out. I mean on the BRIGHER Side of THINGS We are Headed to the Most MAGICAL Place on Earth on Sept. 3rd!

Thanks in advance for anyone's help.

Thanks~Kisha

are you looking for DISigns that were already created for you? did you know you could use the Advanced Search feature to find your posts and thus find where any previous DISigns were done for you?

Thanks for trying to help me out. I wish it was that easy. I did not ask to have anyone create the shirt images the 1st time. That is Great information to know for future requests or needs though. I spent time trying to figure it out and how to do it and spent a lot of time messing up to find the "right" images that I felt my family would love. So, all my images are gone since I was silly and didn't back them up on my laptop. I mean who would have thought my computer would have crashed. Did I post this request in the right place to ask for help in getting shirts designed? I am soo excited to be going back to Disney and this is our 1st time trying to make shirts.

Here is a new Haunted Mansion that I just created:

and a family one with your names:

You are AMAZING!! I LOVE the Family one and the Figment one looks great too! I can NOT wait to print them off and get busy. I sooo appreciate your help and thank goodness I started this project 3 weeks early and I am sure glad I did! I can't wait to get them on the shirts now! Oh, boy this is gonna be so much fun! I hope I don't need to buy more shirts b/c I can bet I'm gonna run into a few issues here and there but the end result will be made with LOVE and FUN, so it will all be worth it! This trip is my kids and mine 4th time and we are taking a 1st timer with us and I can't wait to share the excitment with him! So, thank you so much for taking the time to help me with the shirt designs.

Thanks~Kisha

Oh My Goodness! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the MICKEY Green Belt one! My son will be so HAPPY. He just earned his Green Belt yesterday and your design LOOKS way better than the one I had! I have a tear in my eye(not lying)! Thank you so much, your help and kindness means so much!

Marion~I am about finished with creating the Wonderful Shirts with the help you provided for me and my family! I have looked at your Sports Designs and wondered if you could create a couple for me.

Under Basketball:
Kentucky-5 Blue Ears with the Wildcat in the middle
On One Ear could you put: FUTURE
On Other Ear: PLAYER

Kentucky-
On One Ear: Big Red
Other Ear: #20

I wasn't able to find this for UK but if you have TinkerBell with the UK Symbol on her Cheek I would LOVE to have one that Says: Everybody Loves a Kentucky Fan

Thanks again for your help and When I get pictures...You can bet i will post them!
We are counting down the days until we leave:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter