Yippee!!! Just Got 1BR Boardwalk View at the 7 Month Mark!

Kelblum

DIS Veteran
YEAH!!!!! Can't believe it!! Never thought it would happen, thought there was no way I would ever get a 1BR at 7 months during Food and Wine!! It is even boardwalk view!!! Soooo excited!! The CM told me it was the last one!

So happy for you! :banana: I am borrowing my sisters points and am hoping to get a studio at the boardwalk at the 7 month out mark. I hope I have the same luck as you!

Enjoy

Thats awesome! I got a studio at BWV BW view for second weekend of F&W at the 7 month window! I also feel your excitement. Hopefully this will be my last year of trying to book BWV for F&W at the 7 month window as I have an offer for 100 point contract at BWV at Disney for ROFR.:)

Hi Kelblum,
CONGRATS! :woohoo: That is wonderful and not an easy task. The pixie dust was hard at work. :wizard: Have a wonderful time. :goodvibes

Thats awesome! I got a studio at BWV BW view for second weekend of F&W at the 7 month window! I also feel your excitement. Hopefully this will be my last year of trying to book BWV for F&W at the 7 month window as I have an offer for 100 point contract at BWV at Disney for ROFR.:)

Congrats to you too!! We really are pretty similiar! My contract for the BWV passed ROFR about a week ago, so no more 7 months for me either! Good luck with your contract!!!pixiedust:

My absolute favorite place on earth - Boardwalk with a Boardwalk View...Enjoy!!!!!!!

Good for you. I will be there 11-9 to 11-18. Can not wait.

Congratulations!!! We were able to get a 2 bedroom with BW view at 7 months for August, but that is not as awesome as snagging one for F & W!

Have a great trip!

Congrats. I am very jealous. We own there and booked at 9 months for F&W. We are still waitlisted for 2 nights. Hope it comes through!

I got labor day weekend boardwalk view at 7 mo and was so surprised but thrilled! Congrats to you too!:goodvibes

Also, I called just a few days ago and was able to book a 1 bd STANDARD view for July. What's up with that???!!!??!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter