Yippee! Just reserved the DVC Member Screening of Tomorrowland!

ccoymsrd

Mouseketeer
I was hoping they would do an advanced screening and I got the email this morning! I was able to go for Saving Mr. Banks and it was GREAT! I have missed every other one since, but I am thrilled to be able to go this time!:jumping1:

I too was hoping and hoping that there would be a preview. I got in for Sunday at Disneyland AMC theaters. We have been for Muppets Most Wanted, Alexander and the Terrible Horrible Day and Big Hero 6. I probably could have gotten Cinderella, but I was flying from SoCal to WDW that day, so missed that one. So excited to see this movie this weekend!!!!

Got the email too-but our plane lands at 9 am and movie starts at 10 lol so think we will be skipping it

A few weeks ago, in Epcot, we walked into what used to be the Captain Eo theater and saw a 20-minute preview of Tomorrowland. It looked terrific, very solid and engaging. Enjoy!

We saw that presentation, and look forward to seeing the movie. I hope to see it on the Member Cruise in August!

I also live in SoCal and booked for DLR Downtown Disney for this Sunday. I would think they would have one for WDW DTD too.

I'm wondering why we never receive these emails? Do you only receive them if you are staying on-site during the preview screening? We live locally in central Florida, so we'd go to some if we ever received the email from DVC.

I'm wondering why we never receive these emails? Do you only receive them if you are staying on-site during the preview screening? We live locally in central Florida, so we'd go to some if we ever received the email from DVC.

No you do not have to be staying on site BUT I would call member service and let them know if there is some kind of mailing list you could be on to receive
invitations to previews when they DO come up. It SHOULD BE easier for those who live locally in either CA or FL.

Sorry I was going to post the link to reserve but when I clicked on it from my email it says it is already full :(

I wonder if it's people who live in certain zip codes very close to the theaters.

We live locally and always get them, except this one. Someone else forwarded me the email so I was able to sign up through that. I signed up late afternoon when it originally went out in the earlier AM hours so I think not many received the email this time.

We actually live in So Cal, got the email and will be checking into the Grand on Sunday, 5/17 - decided to forego the preview, we'll see it next weekend.

Does anyone know if people line up really early to get into the screenings? They say doors open at 9 am, but, will there be 100's of people in front of us?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter