Yippeeee we added on two more nights to our 12 night trip in July...

edk35

DIS Veteran
I called today and was able to get discounted cash ressies to go a day early and come home a day later.we are staying in dedicated 2br at both resorts. I was even able to change our SW tickets and actually get a 40 buck credit too. :banana: We are doing cash for one night at OKW, then 5 nights on points, then 2 on cash. THEN...we are moving to BCV for 5 on points and 1 on cash. They are all linked and we don't have to move except when we switch resorts. WE HAVE NEVER STAYED THIS LONG.....WOOOHOOO CAN'T WAIT. :dance3:

Congrats on the extra days , i feel your excitment we are staying from June 28th till July 17th we are staying at 3 resorts 2 nights at ssr then 8 nights at okw then 9 nights at akv like you we have never stayed for so long and we just cant wait to get there, i hope you have a great time at the world i will wave to everyone and maybe i will find you lol...:rotfl2:

The Crocetti Family

Congrats on the extra days , i feel your excitment we are staying from June 28th till July 17th we are staying at 3 resorts 2 nights at ssr then 8 nights at okw then 9 nights at akv like you we have never stayed for so long and we just cant wait to get there, i hope you have a great time at the world i will wave to everyone and maybe i will find you lol...:rotfl2:

The Crocetti Family

Well we arrive two days after you.......have a great trip and keep waving...I am sure someone from this board will notice a fellow DVC'er. :lmao:

DW and I will be at AKV from July 6 to the 17th. That will be our longest stay as well. And we will also wave!

DW and I will be at AKV from July 6 to the 17th. That will be our longest stay as well. And we will also wave!

You know what we DVC'ers should come up with a signature DVC wave!!!! Then we would could find each other. :rotfl:

Wow!!!! :cool1: i look forward to someday doing an extended trip.

Congrats on getting the extra nights... Maybe we will see you. We will be at OKW from July 13 - 18th.:thumbsup2

THANKS...we are so excited. I can't wait to stay at OKW too. I have wanted to stay there a LONG TIME.......we almost bought into OKW before it was even called that........back in 93/94 time frame. It was our biggest mistake ever. So now we are going to try it and see how we like it. Who knows.....one day we might do an add on there. :idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter