YIPPEEEEE......just realized.......

cindyfan

DIS Veteran
We are down to 10 days!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow we will be in the single digits!!!!!!!!!!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Better take another look at the schedule.....call the airline......check the reservation.......get to the bank.....
OH MY.......lots to do............:Pinkbounc

Lucky you! :D :D

I love the last week before a vacation, I get so over excited!:bounce:

Congratulations! Looks like we are leaving on the same day! It is getting really exciting. My parents are leaving 3 days before us and driving down so I am packing a box of food and stuff for them to take and have to have that ready in only 5 days!

Me, too, Cindyfan! :Pinkbounc My sis and I hit the road early AM on 10/4. Hopefully I can talk her into leaving at 4 AM rather than 6 AM! We have an approx 520 mile trip and I want to eat supper at Trail's End and then watch the MK fireworks so I want to get down there as early as possible. Then we can check in at OLCC, make a grocery run and unpack before supper.

I just bought a brand new Camry yesterday, so the ride down and back should be smooooth. Now if someone scratches it, I will be losing that Disney Magic!!!:eek:

Now I'm getting even MORE EXCITED!! :Pinkbounc

Flight gets in at 11:30am.....then quick stop at the SuperTarget......then by 3pm......MGM for TOT and R&RC and the Beauty and Beast show!!!!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

The parade and fireworks at MK in the evening!!!!
:Pinkbounc

YIPPEEE.........:Pinkbounc

29 more days till I get to do the single digit dance........:rolleyes:

I'm boogieing to the single digit cha cha, too!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We're driving, too, and I've decided we need to leave on the evening of the 3rd and drive 1/2 way so we can get there earlier on the 4th!! Don't want to waste time on the road, when I could be strolling around the World!!

Be sure to wear some lime green ribbon, Cindyfan, Terry S and Straitlover!! Maybe we will spot each other!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter