Yo Yo Pirate Me Trip Report - Day Eight

cap'njack.

Totally in love with Lisa_C
**pictures to be added as soon as my camera and PC stop arguing**

Sunday 09.05.09 - Monday 18.05.09

Day Eight - Saturday 16.05.09

Our last day with my parents :(

As my Parents and Uncle Matty had to pack up this morning we planned to meet up at Studio One at 10:30am. Wow!! What a difference a day made, today took us over 20 minutes to get into the car park, we were parked about 40 row's back from the front and it took a further 25 minutes from getting to securtiy at the Studio's to getting through Security! Finally met up with my parents just after 11am and we started off with a hot drink before heading over to the Magic Kindgdom to be Pirates. We spent ages exploring the whole of Adventure Island and playing around on the rope bridge. Kacee found some Pirate Treasure (I had bought some gold coins the day before and 'hidden' them in the caves) and spent the rest of the day showing anyone who would listen his treasure. I was really impressed with the level of theaming around Adventure Island (haven't taken the time to explore it since 2002) and I'm going to make it one of my 'must see' attractions every visit now.

After spending nearly two hours on Adventure Island there was just about time to have our sarnies before syaing a tearful goodbye to my Parents. They had again really enjoyed their trip and everytime they come with us they always say that they should stay longer than the three days that they do!

We noticed that Phantom Mannor was only posting a 20 minute wait and Kacee can just about manage 20-30 minutes now so we waited, and it was well worth it. I was very impressed with the rides on this trip, almost everything seemed to be working (other than in IASW) We then walked over to Pirates which showed 15 minutes and waited for that as well. We then decided to head over to the Studio's as it was coming up to parade time, however this is where the punching incident occured and we instead spent an hour in City Hall. This really put a downer on the day so we decided that we were going to watch Playhouse Disney Live and then head home where we had dinner and Ellie and the boys fell asleep while I played game son my iPhone until 1am!

DID YOU KNOW that a dancer in the Parade has to walk and dance 2300 feet from Start to End?

Shame some stupid people have to ruin other peoples holidays. Hope it didn't get you down too much:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter