Yo Yo Pirate Me Trip Report - Day Nine

cap'njack.

Totally in love with Lisa_C
**pictures to be added as soon as my camera and PC stop arguing**

Sunday 09.05.09 - Monday 18.05.09

Day Nine - Sunday 17.05.09

Our last full day in DLRP :(

We planned to get into the park for around 10am and as the park would be open until 9pm we were hoping to stay as late as possible. We finally pulled into the car park shortly after 10:30 and Kacee decided that he wanted to do the Studio's this morning so off we set. After riding Cars and Flying Carpets and also catching the High Shcool Musical show we grabbed some fries from Studio 1 and headed over to the Magic Kingdom park with the aim of ridin the train. This really annoyed me on the trip as the only Stations open were Main Street and Fantasyland which lead to queue's of well over 45 minutes, so again we abandoned this idea and headed to Phantom Mannor which we rode twice before heading over to ride Buzz and Orbitron. The queue's were minimal to start with thanks to the black clouds over head but just afet midday the sun came out and the park really started to fill up around 1pm. We decided on lunch after watching the first 5 minutes of the Stitch show in Discoveryland (I'm sorry but this really is the most rubbish stage show that I have ever been misfortunate enough to watch at DLRP) and were fortunate enough to find a seat where Kacee could watch the cartoons from (if anyone knows where I can buy a dvd of classic Mickey Cartoons I will be forever grateful)

After sitting for nearly two hours for lunch (takes so long when Macklyn needs feeding as well) we set off for Fantasyland and quickly rode IASW, Casey Jnr and the Storybook ride before heading off to pick up fastpasses for Peter Pan (6:50pm) and then headed off to Pirates. As We had enjoyed Adventure Island so much yesterday we spent another hour here just letting Kacee run off steam and then headed over to Phantom Mannor via a quick stop for popcorn (in one of those silly container thingy's)

After Pahntom Mannor Kacee fell asleep so we did some shopping. Ellie picked up a T-shirt and mug for some friends and Macklyn got a Dumbo teddy (I was dissapointed with the merchandise this year, it all seemed to be overpriced tat in my opinion and nothing there for men whatsoever) With the boys still asleep we decided to grab a hot chocolate and just sit and people watch on Main Street for half an hour. With Kacee and Macklyn both now wide awake we headed over to the Studios and caught Animagique (with about 30 seconds to spare) before Ellie took Kacee on Cars and then I took Kacee back on Cars. We had pre-cooked pasta for dinner tonight and we sat in Studio 1 to eat this...about half way through this Ellie broke down in tears and declared that she was fed up with eating healthy stuff and wanted a McDonalds so out we headed (with me telling her not to be so silly next time and to just tell me) I have never seen anyone look so happy to see a damn McDonalds as Ellie and Kacee did and with that polished off we decided to head back to the park as it was open until 9pm tonight. Just as we did the heavens opened and there was a flood of people coming out of the park...we literally had the park to ourselves and ran round for two hours riding everything and anything, here is the list of what we managed in a two hour period with the longest wait at Autopia of 4 minutes:

IASW (twice)
Carousel
Teacups
Dumbo
Snow White
Pinnochio
Peter Pan
Pirates
Phantom Mannor
Buzz (three times)
Autopia (twice)

We headed out of the park at 8:59 and for the first time ever we heard the Disneyland Paris closing announcement. Back to the Shack within half an hour and it was time to pack the bags and the car before collapsing into bed just before 1am!

DID YOU KNOW that on a busy day Alice’s Curious Labyrinth has more visitors than the Peter Pan ride?

Busy day, you managed to fit in loads:goodvibes

What a busy day you had - you packed in a lot - I don't know how you did it with two young children!!

Sounds like you were all welcoming that McDs!!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter