Yo Yo Pirate Me Trip Report - Day Six

cap'njack.

Totally in love with Lisa_C
**pictures to be added as soon as my camera and PC stop arguing**

Sunday 09.05.09 - Monday 18.05.09

Day Six - Thursday 14.05.09

Today started off by dragging Uncle Matty out of bed 15 minutes before we were due to leave...he does not do mornings and it was already 9:15!! We hopped in the car and met my Parents outside of the Toilets at the front of the parking lot and headed off to Salon Mickey where the same CM as we had had on the first two visits greeted us and allowed us all in (I was prepared to sacrifice someone as I thought we had too many) My Parents were thrilled with Salon Mickey and my Dad was amazed at the free coffee!

Fully stuffed we decided to allow my parents to pick and choose the rides today so we started off on Buzz and then headed to IASW, on the way we bumped into Rabbit and couldn't resist Kacee getting his picture taken. Rabbit was awesome with Kacee and gave him a great big hug and Kacee was talking to him about how he likes carrots too! After IASW we headed towards Casey Jnr however this was closed along with the Storybook Ride, so we jumped on Peter Pan and then off to Pirates and Pahntom Mannor. By now it was time for lunch so we headed to....Casey's as my Parents didn't fancy sarnies.

Fully fed we headed off to Buzz again where Kacee beat my Mum. We then decided that it was Coaster time so we rode SM:2 and then headed off to BTM. Both were awesome however I think SM:2 isn't as good as the original. We then hopped to the Studios and raced around RnR and ToT before joining the 20 minute queue for Crush. This was awesome although I was totally unprepared for the fact that the coasters keep moving while you load and unload!

After this we headed off to Playhouse Disney Live! and then it was time for our evening reservations at the Chuckwagon which was awesome as usuall. We had intended to eat at Billy Bob's tomorrow however we had such a great time at the Chuckwagon that we changed the reservation. It tasted even better with my Shareholders 15% off :) After hopping on the bus back to the park it was time to say goodnight to my Parents and we headed back to the shack with both Kacee and Macklyn asleep before we got there Ellie and I took the time to watch Monters Inc on the portable DVD player while having a Bud each and then headed off to bed ourselves.

DID YOU KNOW that the dolls in It's A Small World wear panties, just in case that someone tries to peek!

What is the chuckwagon??

:lmao: at Kacee beating your Mum!!

Thanks for the tip about IASW - just in case I did want to peep :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter