Yo Yo Pirate Me Trip Report - Day Three

cap'njack.

Totally in love with Lisa_C
Sunday 09.05.09 - Monday 18.05.09

Day Three - Monday 11.05.09

We awoke on Monday around half eight again and packed up the car ready to check out of the Hotel. We managed to leave the hotel around 9:30 and headed off to Auchan to pick up bits for the rest of the holiday including sarnies for packed lunches.
ibis-val-d-europe-mall.jpg

Finally arriving at the park just after 11am we decided that the first ride of the day would be IASW then on to Pirates and Phantom Mannor (this was to become a ritual for us for most of the week) as we were walking to PM from Pirates we decided to stop off at Woody's Roundup, and boy am I glad that we did. Here we met Pluto and Goofy, Mickey and Minnie and Woody. We then stopped just outside to feed Macklyn and to try and recover from the mild heat stroke that was setting in having stood in the blazing sunshine for 10 minutes. By now it was 1pm and we were starving so we headed off to the Hyperion Cafe
hyperion.jpg

were we sat right at the very back by the doors leading to Star Tours and watched classic Mickey Mouse cartoons which was probably the highlight of Kacee's day! The looks on the surrounding families faces was brilliant when he was sat there killing himself through laughter after watching Pluto catching his bottom on fire!

After lunch we headed off to check into the Shack and found that they had been refurbished over the winter months. They were lovely this time, with heating in every room that worked so well that we actually had to turn the AC on a few times during the trip!
shack.jpg

After unpacking the car and suitcases it was off to the local supermarket for the bits that we had forgotten from Auchan and then time to head back to the shack for dinner. I cooked a lovely Chicken Hot Pot and then it was time for bed.

DID YOU KNOW that if you were to have Disneyland Paris opened for three hours JUST for yourself, it would cost 500,000 Euros!

I enjoyed watching the cartoons too when we were there - particularly one called Mickey's Trailer. I have even rewatched it on youtube since I came home! My 7 yr old wanted to sit in there all afternoon.

I enjoyed watching the cartoons too when we were there - particularly one called Mickey's Trailer. I have even rewatched it on youtube since I came home! My 7 yr old wanted to sit in there all afternoon.

I was looking to buy a DVD with them on but I can't find anywhere that sells them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter