YOAMD Luggage Tags

madonna31

<font color=9999FF>WDWWDS Entertainment VP<br><fon
Has anyone else seen/gotten the new luggage tags for WDTC packages to coincide with the Year of a Million Dreams?

They are nice, but I MUCH prefer the old Happiest Celebration on Earth ones. I thought that the hologram of the fireworks over Cinderella castle was SOOO cute! :)

Im not Canadian - however I saw that they had new luggage tags and had to take a look in here.

I would love to give you an opinion of which tags I like better, if you'd post a pic???

:thumbsup2

I wanna see, I wanna see!!! :yay:

Yes, could you please post a pic. I would like to compare.

j

I would love to give you an opinion of which tags I like better, if you'd post a pic???
Yes, could you please post a pic. I would like to compare.

Ack, sorry, I can't.

They came in via FedEx yesterday and my guest is leaving for WDW on November 7th, so I had to ship tags/DME vouchers and such out to them ASAP. I didn't have a chance to take a picture. Sorry!

However, the new Year of a Million Dreams luggage tags simply have this picture on them:

dreamsluggage.jpg

My tags came about 3 weeks ago from AAA.
Sorry for the unclear picture...
my camera isn't that great.
But, the writing says, "where dreams come true..."
Picture273.jpg

madonna31 said:
Ack, sorry, I can't.

They came in via FedEx yesterday and my guest is leaving for WDW on November 7th, so I had to ship tags/DME vouchers and such out to them ASAP. I didn't have a chance to take a picture. Sorry!

However, the new Year of a Million Dreams luggage tags simply have this picture on them:

dreamsluggage.jpg

If it's just that picture, I agree with you.

Happiest was a better looking one.

I agree; I'm not crazy about the 'top half of the castle' pic that they are using for the Year of a Million Dreams.

How far inadvance do you get these ???????????

Disney mails them out 45 days prior to travel. But given the fact that we live in Canada - more often than not - they take far too long to arrive. Usually about a week before travel and sometimes, not until after we've left. :rolleyes:

However you can ask your TA to get Disney to FedEx your vouchers to you instead of snail mail and this will ensure that they arrive to you in time for departure. :thumbsup2

I want some of these, No i NEED these!! I mean we pay lots of money to get to see the Mouse ::MickeyMo that simple luggage tags sure would be nice :thumbsup2

don't have a travel agent, i booked directly with disney CRO. :O/

No big. Call Disney and advise them that you leave in three weeks and haven't received your vouchers yet. Then ask them to FedEx you another set to ensure that you have them prior to departure. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter