Yohoo Waitlist Came Through

Pardo714

Mouseketeer
:yay::yay:We are going WDW 12/24 to 01/03 I booked the whole trip 11 mos out at our home resort SSR. I have been able to chip away at our trip and got BWV 12/24-12/29 SSR 12/29-01/01 and BCV 01/01-01/03 we really like the epcot area the best. I did not want to move twice in a 10 day trip but like I said we really like the epcot area.

I have been calling and calling and calling but could not get anything in the epcot area for 12/29-01/01. I fiqured that we would just make the best of it and spend the middle three days at SSR.:)

Well... Today I was Surfing around and went on to the DVC site and discovered that we got BWV 12/29-01/01 so now we are 12/24-01/01 BWV and 01/01-01/03 BCV. I can't believe it came through!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to wait list and try and get one or two more days at BCV to make the move more in the middle of our stay and that will be perfect. But what the hey we will be at the most magical place on earth at the most magical time of year.:santa: Did I mention 12/25 is my birthday, someone must be looking out for me:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter