Yoo-hoo Dis-er travel agent

amw

need a new tag
I'm sorry... I've forgotten your code name... I know one of you is a Disney travel agent.

Do you have a link for the new Disneyland & Disneyworld DVD for Canadians? There's a link on the rumour board for the newest version, but it's for US residents only.

I'm sorry... I've forgotten your code name... I know one of you is a Disney travel agent.

Who...me? ;)

Do you have a link for the new Disneyland & Disneyworld DVD for Canadians?

Unfortunatley; no. Believe me, I am well aware of the fact that they have released the Year of a Million Dreams Planning DVD for US residents, but not yet for Canadians. :rolleyes:

I've already complained to my Canadian Disney rep about it and it looks as though as it will be some time before it's fixed...so I have another plan! :rolleyes1

I'm going to order one here:

Disney Planning DVD

On or after October 1st. I can't imagine them giving out the Happiest Celebration DVD's once the Year of a Million Dreams has started. :thumbsup2

madonna31 said:
Who...me? ;)

Yes you Madonna31 :cool1:

Thanks, I'll try that link next week too. I couldn't even find the link anymore. I'm anxious for the DVD - hopefully they'll have the 20% off coupon in the DLR one like they did last year :thumbsup2

I ordered a planning dvd last week - I don't know why I assumed that by the time they processed the order it would be close enough to Oct 1 to send the new one. :rolleyes: Of course, they didn't, I got the Happiest Celebration DVD today!
I'll wait until next week to try again! :surfweb:

madonna31 said:
Who...me? ;)

Hey Madge31 ;) ;)
have you ordered anything from Contact yet?
They should get them 1st, wouldn't ya think? :confused3

I keep on checking :surfweb:

Hi Susan! ;)

I've checked, Contact doesn't have it yet. I'm not surprised though, I mean we are in Canada, therefore, we are the last to get all of the marketing material that is brought out by Disney. :rolleyes:

I ordered it today, I hope that they send the new one!
I am leaving in 8 weeks so I hope it does not take longer than 6 weeks like they say it will, it my fingers are crossed it will be the new one!

I ordered it last week, I couldn't get a link so I called and said, "I'm in Canada and I want the new one". She just took the info and said it'd be here in a few weeks. She knew I wanted the new one, so if I wasn't going to get it, you'd think she'd have said so... Fingers crossed.

madonna31 said:

Disney Planning DVD

On or after October 1st. I can't imagine them giving out the Happiest Celebration DVD's once the Year of a Million Dreams has started. :thumbsup2

madona31, that link is for WDW only. Do you have another one for Disneyland? :confused3

madona31, that link is for WDW only. Do you have another one for Disneyland?

It is to my understanding that the new Disney Vacation Planning DVD will have both WDW and DL on it. :)

madonna31 said:

Disney Planning DVD

I'm now getting an error for that link. Anyone have a new link? :confused3 ...preferably for disneyland

The link is working fine for me. :)

There is only one Disney planning DVD this year for both WDW and DL:

Your DVD features:

Complete tours of both the Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida and the Disneyland® Resort in California

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter