You all weren't kidding.....

ryanshana

DIS Veteran
I already have add-onits LOL

We are thinking of adding just 50 more points. After planning a few vacations it seems like 200 is our "sweet spot" right now.

When I called to ask a few questions I said something like ok I am just looking into this for some research if we were to buy we'd probably do it when we came in Sept. She said that I shouldn't wait that they are probably going to sell out. Anyone know if this is true? Or just a sales tactic?

Also a little side note is that this was not my guide. My guide is out on medical leave till sept (another reason why I thought it was a sales tactic)

I doubt if any of their resorts will be sold out by September. They would not be dropping the minimum buy-in to 50 points if things were going well.

My guide is under instruction to contact me when BLT is over 80% full because I am going to purchase 200 more points. I called last month just checking, and she said they weren't there yet.

My guide is under instruction to contact me when BLT is over 80% full because I am going to purchase 200 more points. I called last month just checking, and she said they weren't there yet.

Thank you very much...I'd like to wait...but was worried.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter