You can now upload a picture directly in to your post!

SVEN.jpeg AK_EVRST4_7081028861.jpeg

Why do I keep getting a broken link?

DSC09389.JPG

I even tried a different picture and it still doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:
Why do I keep getting a broken link?
I even tried a different picture and it still doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?
What steps are you taking, DisneyBabies? Are these pictures on your harddrive (or phone), or on the net/cloud?

I'm seeing the same issue, I found it yesterday too. Even a small pasted image no longer inserts. I just tried copying a small section of my PC screen (my avatar in fact) and Control-V pasting it into a message, and although it showed fine at first, after a few seconds it failed.

Andre

Attachments

• upload_2015-3-19_14-55-46.png
    upload_2015-3-19_14-55-46.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 2
What steps are you taking, DisneyBabies? Are these pictures on your harddrive (or phone), or on the net/cloud?

Yes, they are on my hard drive. I am resizing the pics using paint and then using the upload file button. I'm going to try that web site everyone else seems to be having luck with and see what happens from there.

Do this:
In paint, after you have resized type CONTROL+A then CONTROL+C (select all, copy)
Then come here, and click in the reply box to start a reply, then type CONTROL+V (paste)

I have been having intermittant issues the past couple of days directly linking pictures to the DIS. A few of my friends here are having the same problems. I couldn't add pictures yesterday (I was getting blank uploads), it worked first thing this morning, but now I am getting the same error, including a picture which previously linked fine.

DSCF5266.JPG

Yep, I'm getting the same issue now. Weird, it's been fine. :( And probably my favorite part of the new software.
upload_2015-3-19_10-28-5.png

Do this:
In paint, after you have resized type CONTROL+A then CONTROL+C (select all, copy)
Then come here, and click in the reply box to start a reply, then type CONTROL+V (paste)

Here we go

upload_2015-3-19_11-37-13.png

I had to resize it waaaaay down, but it seems to have worked! Thanks so much for your help.

A couple of days ago, the photo downloading was not working. Then, it seemed to be fixed. Now it comes and goes. I think a lot of the problems that people are having is here on the boards, not necessarily with us, the posters.

Oh, and the boards seem to be running real slow today (at least for me). Anyone else?

A couple of days ago, the photo downloading was not working. Then, it seemed to be fixed. Now it comes and goes. I think a lot of the problems that people are having is here on the boards, not necessarily with us, the posters.

Oh, and the boards seem to be running real slow today (at least for me). Anyone else?
Running slow for me, and I'm having the picture issue, but i'm at work so I was going to blame the firewall :P

testing now that I'm home!
result.jpg

It's still not working :teeth:
It /did/. :( It was up for at least 5 minutes after I posted it. Then I went on to read other things.

I took a break from staying on top of things and Disney snuck in BoG breakfast and a new Wishes fireworks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts