• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

You First Rules

beaprn

Mouseketeer
Please forgive me if this is adressed somewhere on this forum that I did not see but I have read in several places (yes dated back 2004-2007) that the You First Blue benifits do not count if you used FL resident or APH rates to achieve the rating but in reading on the Lowes web page and on the Universal Studios Resort I find that is not so.
"YouFirst benefits and points awards are based on completion of a qualifying stay at participating Loews-branded Hotels. A qualifying stay is one at any standard rate published by the hotel.

Qualifying Rates include: Consortia, Volume Corporate, AAA, AARP, Government, Package, Group Association, Group Corporate, Group Government, Advance Purchase, Florida Residents and Universal Pass holders." This is off the Lowe's You First web site.. So what is the real deal? Has anyone benefited from Blue or higher using Passholders or Fl resident rates?:confused3

A few years ago, Loews First changed to You First and rules changed at the same time. Remember, they can change rules whenever they want.

A few years ago, Loews First changed to You First and rules changed at the same time. Remember, they can change rules whenever they want.

So I am correct in assuming that the Pass-holders and Fl resident rates do now qualify for the Blue level benefits?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter