You gotta watch Lion King 1 1/2!

Timon

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
We just finished watching it and my belly hurts so much from laughing!!! It was great!

We found about 15-16 Hidden Mickeys but we didn't realize that there was a Hidden Mickey Hunt and you can play along while you watch it! So before you watch it, go to Bonus features and play the Hidden Mickey hunt. We'll have to do that another time and find the ones that we missed.

I plan on getting it this weekend!

I heard that even Timon and Pumba Non-Fans are lovin' it!

Scratch
pirate:

Non Pumba and Timon fans?????

Never heard of any. With a 2 year old and an eight year old at our house, no week is complete without seeing these two friends on some DVD/VHS we have around. My DS told my DH last night that we have to go to Wal-mart tonight and get Lion King 1 1/2. We couldn't last night because I had a meeting.

For Christmas I picked up my son the stuffed Pumba that does all the life-like noises. Being a boy I figured he'd like that basic humour stuff, but it is actually my 2 year old that loves to make Pumba toot.

Off to Wal-mart we go!!

Have a great day everyone!!!

I am going to get it at Zellers tonight using the trade and save points to buyit for $14.99. WE are giving it to my son for Valentines Day so we too will have to wait for the weekend to see it!!!

I'll getting mine this week...probably Friday at the Disney Store. Anyone know if they are offering any litho's for the next upcoming movies (Brother Bear) or any other specials..."spend $65.00 get a gift card for $15"?

Watched it last night it was a blast!!!!!Hilarious!!!Goodtimes!!!:hyper: :teeth: :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter