You just got out of the hospital…..

cj9200

DIS Dad #412
What are you going to do next? I’m going to Disney World.

Some of you may know me from my “Nuts” trip reports. Haven’t been on the boards for a while because I spent some time in the hospital fighting an infection in my legs and feet. Due to complications, what was supposed to take a week ended up as a six week stay. From there it was to rehab to regain strength in my legs and arms. Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s were celebrated in the hospital. Good times.

Things are better now since coming home and I am getting stronger every day. One of the many administrative things I need to do was bank my points. MS let me know that I had some points that were going to expire in June. No idea how that happened. Instead of throwing them away, I booked a couple of days at BLT in a 1 Br. Standard View over DD’s Spring Break. Yesterday, the waitlist came through for the second day. We may take her friend 1 with us (so named from our January trip). We will also use this opportunity to visit some colleges.

I don’t think I will make it to the parks but I will get DD and 1 one day park hoppers so they can get a Disney fix. The only plans are to see the fireworks from the top of BLT. Looking forward to getting away for a bit.

Welcome back! So glad that you are doing better. Have fun on your trip. I know you must have been jonesing for a visit to the world while in the hospital.

:tink: for continuing recovery. How did DD manage while you were in the hospital and rehab? She seems like such a great kid from your trip reports. I hope all of you will enjoy that upcoming trip.

Can it really be time for college visits already?

Warmly, Debbie

CONGRATULATIONS on your recovery and on snaring the BLT 1 bedroom!:thumbsup2

My best wishes for you to continue to get healthy and strong! Have a great trip.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Glad to hear you are doing better. It must have been a scary time for both you and your DD. Enjoy your stay at BLT. I'm pretty sure you'll like TOTWL and you might want to try out the bar at the Wave.

Wow, already looking at colleges, your DD is growing up fast.

Welcome back to the DIS.

I wondered what happened to you!! Oh my goodness, it sounds like you've been through the wringer! I hope each day is better than the one before, and I hope you have a great trip to Disney. Feel better!

Reading through some TRs the other day I was thinking about you! I enjoy yours so much and wondered where the next installment was!! Prayers for continued strength!! My thoughts with your DD as well...it must have been tough for her!!!

Sorry to hear that you have been poorly - good luck with your continued recovery.
I can't think of a better place to recuperate than BLT.

Glad to hear you are doing better! Hope you're recovery is swift and no more complications! Have a great trip to the world!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter