You know what I like best about Wal-Mart...

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
I just got 2 Brita Water bottles at Wal mart for $6.98 each. Replacement filters were only $4.38. You cannot go wrong. They have adult ponchos for $.99 and you can get other things there for sometimes 50% less than other stores are charging. Cannot go wrong planning with Wal-Mart. I thought because some of the people on the American side of these boards got there brita bottles for the same price, I would be looking at a more money than that. Great deal - has anyone else got any good deals that will help with our trip next year???

Joline

wow, that's great, I bought a Britta water bottle for $11.00 at Zellers!

Today I went into Zellers just to look to see what they had for collapsable coolers. Can you believe that I got one there that holds 48 cans, is very tall and I got it for oly $24.99!!!! I was so happy. I am not going for a while, but that was a deal to me. Anybody get good deals anywhere???

Joline

Yikes! All Wal-Marts are not equal. I just picked up a Brita water bottle on Friday for my daughter who's going to DL at the end of the month and the cost was $9.98. Wonder why a mere few thousand miles would make that much of a difference?

I live in a town about 5 minutes outside of Edmonton and the Wal-Mart here is the one I got those water bottles at, but the Wal-Mart in Edmonton had the same price you got, so I understand that Wal-Marts are not created equally, but I don't understand why.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter