You know you are Disney crazy when.....

BitsnBearsMom

<font color=green>We sure are lucky that way<br><f
your youngest child goes down into your new daycare space and notices that when mom painted the geometric shapes on the wall she made a 'hidden Mickey' :lmao:

Didn't even dawn on me that I was making one - just wanted 3 circles..... really :rotfl:

I seem to notice Mickey's anywhere now. When driving around I always notice the Mickey antenna toppers and even at work the other day I looked down and noticed the pattern of the carpet at my work. There are random circles and curvy wavy lines throughout and in one area where there is a seam...I spot what looks like to me a hidden mickey....crazy.:confused:

I have a Mickey antenna head....hmmmmmmm.

Blessings, Sandra

I have a Mickey antenna too - a bunny right now - they get changed with the season!! :lmao: Soon it will be time for the baseball Mickey

We even noticed that our dog - a 2 yr old Brittany Spaniel has a 'hidden Mickey' on his side - not a perfect one but close enough :lmao:

All the daycare kiddies came in this morning and commented on the 'Mickey' on the wall!!

My 2 year old noticed a hidden Mickey in her Hot Dog slices the week after we got back from our last trip.

DW and I looked at each other and cracked up. Guess I brainwashed her at an early age.

When you walk out of the house and realize you are wearing your Disney Crocs - holding a Disney purse - & wearing Disney Store jeans!

I have a mickey antenna topper, I just bought another one on ebay and I always notice them on other cars, DH just shakes his head!

Our extended family had brunch this past weekend. The syrup got knocked over and quite a bit spilled - yup, you guessed it - it formed a hidden Mickey!:lmao:

When our last batch of snow was melting I could have sworn that there was a patch of ground poking through that looked like a hidden Mickey!

When our last batch of snow was melting I could have sworn that there was a patch of ground poking through that looked like a hidden Mickey!

When exactly was that? LOL I SWEAR it has not stopped snowing forever here!

When you take a picture and discover that everyone in your family is wearing something with Disney on it.

Or how about everyone at work that is planning to go to Disney has to call you to check to see if there plans look good! It is like I am the unofficial Disney planner at work....it is the best part of my job:rotfl:

When exactly was that? LOL I SWEAR it has not stopped snowing forever here!

I know what you mean! It was back in Feb or March. It was the first batch of snow that we got; just before our first COMPLETE thaw. I was walking up a little hill towards my car and I seen it there. I should have taken a picture...DW said I was nuts.

Our dd is constantly finding hidden mickeys in the strangest of places...the dog food dish, in the trees, on the road lol! I have a new appreciation for them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter