You Know Your Vacation Is Getting Closer When....

aide4

Mouseketeer
You luggage tags arrive in the mail.....I got ours today!!!
:cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

Can ya tell I'm excited???

Your AAA agent calls and your documents are ready...woohoo!!! :cool1: :cool1:
:cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

I got mine today too! 35 days to go! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You reach the single digits, and you can finally check the 10 day forecast! Reliable or not, I love when I can finally do that! Disney World, here I come! :)

...When the nightmares begin to be more frequent: forgetting to show up for ADRs and where your supposed to be when, missing the plane, forgetting to pack until you are already late for the airport, running out of MONEY, still being in your room at 2pm and not having made any efforts to get to a park! :scared1:

Flyerfan said:
Your AAA agent calls and your documents are ready...woohoo!!! :cool1: :cool1:
:cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

Mine called yesteday to say that they were in!!!! :cool1: 25 days til we start the LONG drive down.

Okay, dreamed last night that DH and I were on the plane to Disney and we didn't know where children were. Called around and couldn't find them at anyone's house.

I think I'm a little stressed out about our trip that is in 10 more days!! :rotfl:

children are coming with us!! I'll make sure of it!

TinaLala said:
Okay, dreamed last night that DH and I were on the plane to Disney and we didn't know where children were. Called around and couldn't find them at anyone's house.

I think I'm a little stressed out about our trip that is in 10 more days!! :rotfl:

children are coming with us!! I'll make sure of it!

Isn't it weird how you get nightmares?!?! I think, no I know, it's the anxiety of it all. But it's a good anxiety, right?

You start to panic because you realize how much you have left to do for a trip in 9 days that you booked 11 months ago!

Sara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter