You Know You're Excited About Your Upcoming Trip To Disneyland When...

When you buy an AP before leaving, all i could think about on the drive home was when would be my next drive down?

..and i know why you bought that AP before you left.. could a girl be involved? :)

... you see Mickey Heads everywhere you look...in the most random of places...

IMG_0156-1.jpg

I think I already posted this as an answer way back when I started this thread, but it still holds true. :goodvibes

When Spring Break ends and you wonder why you didn't go.

--you go to the Disney website calendar and put in your dates (knowing you are too far out for the info to be posted) just to see one more day has been added.

... You recognise yourself in nearly every reply to the OP :rotfl2::rotfl2:

You have reservation confirmation numbers memorized.

...Your husband sees you at the computer, and he doesn't even ask anymore what you're reading or doing, just says, "So what are the Disney bloggers saying?"

I have done all of the above

you know your excited about your next upcoming trip to disneyland when you let your house go to foreclosure so you have extra money to stay at the GCH!!!! :lmao::rotfl2:

I have not done that one! Yikes! Now that is committed!

When a month before your trip you start "napping" after school with your kids and start keeping them up later each night to get them on DLR time... open to close even if you are 6 get ready!

I enjoyed reading these posts. They are humorous,and in many cases I can so relate.

And I second all of the above (Well to a degree)

I see a bunch of familiar behaviors mentioned in this thread. Watching the planning DVD, suitcases packed with weeks to go, notes jotted down everywhere. How about using Google Maps and Google Earth to see what the area looks like (especially since it's my first DL trip) and picture that it's my vehicle driving along the Google routes? :)

The wind smells like you are walking by Blue Ribbon Bakery. The rain tastes like a splash in the face on Grizzly river Rapids. The fire warms you like the ending of WoC.

The fire lights up your well figure it out, when someone smoking is getting too close to you in a line.....

A thousand pardons for my sense of humor be it real or imagined ;) :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter