"You Look Like a Beached Jellyfish." An August 2017 TR! Finished 3/22

Just finished your trip report last night, and I really enjoyed it! I wasn't going to post anything since it's complete, but I decided I couldn't live with myself if I didn't tell you that the following sentence made me laugh SO HARD:
(Thanks for stampeding over Mufasa, jerks)
I hope you said it out loud.

Glad you'll be going back to Disney World this year! I'll look out for your pre-trip report!

Just finished your trip report last night, and I really enjoyed it! I wasn't going to post anything since it's complete, but I decided I couldn't live with myself if I didn't tell you that the following sentence made me laugh SO HARD:
I hope you said it out loud.

Glad you'll be going back to Disney World this year! I'll look out for your pre-trip report!

Ha!! So funny that that's what you liked since we just watched The Lion King this week!

I'm already to start my PTR but I figure 7 months in advance might be a little early... haha. We'll see though, I have a lot of ideas I want to put down!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!