YouFirst Free Room Upgrade?

DisMom72

Mouseketeer
Hello All, My family and I are booked at the RPR June 8 -15. We are members of the Loews YouFirst program, level Blue, which would allow a free room upgrade upon check in "if available". I was wondering if anyone has had luck with the YouFirst free room upgrade when checking in? Thanks :love:

You are going just at the beginning of busy time, so your chances will be limited.

We were upgraded to a villa room and connecting queen deluxe at Pbh. We booked 2 garden rooms as they guaranteed connecting :)

We checked in around 12p. And she had placed us in ready rooms...I call it our universal pixie dust though. But we were blue level You First members.

It all depends on the day, what time, and how busy. It's luck if there is extra rooms. But when it's slower it's a pretty good chance. :thumbsup2

The best way even if busy is early morning checkin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter