YouFirst Questions....

MTMom

Disney Addict
I have a Loews First card that says "BLUE" on it. I applied for it prior to making my PBR reservation about 6 months ago. I have not yet stayed at a Loews property. Is my status "BLUE" in the YouFirst program, even though I have yet to actually stay at a Loews hotel and will I be eligible for an upgrade?

Also, do I have to apply for a YouFirst card/membership, or am I automatically a member?

You should be blue and automatically be transferred to the YouFirst program and eligible for a one level upgrade if there is one available. However, if you don't stay at least once between now and January 2009, you will be knocked down to just "member".

What do you think our chances are of getting an upgrade at check-in on July 25th?

Some people with a similar situation to the op have called and been told that they are now member status. My recommendation is to hand your blue card with your credit card and id to the desk clerk when checking in. That way, your blue status will hopefully be honoured.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter