Young Adults of Disney!

I was about to chime in and then I realized I'm 32 and no long classified as a young adult :rotfl2: Ouch, that kind of hurt.

Oh well, I did get IDed to but a lottery ticket today, so I'll take that small victory...

Did you win? Lol but ya still young at heart. Ill be 29 in April but i just started telling people I’m 30 lol

I'm 28 from the UK and thinking of going alone for the first time ever! Worried that i'd feel lonely?! But it could be exciting too right?

Dang. I'm 29 now, and turning 30 this year. I think this means I'm supposed to be just call myself a "regular adult."

I'm 28, 29 in April. I feel like a child though; I think I always will. I just did a trip in October with my Mom, and we had a great time. I'd love to do a solo trip, but alas, I live in Canada and lack funds. Hopefully in the future I can pull it off. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!