"Your account needs attention"?!

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Just logged on to DVCmember, and everything was OK until I wanted to check availability at a resort for an upcoming trip. Then, as soon as I clicked "Book resorts online", I got this message. What a bummer! We were considering adding additional days if the resort we were staying at was still available. I haven't called yet, not sure of whether we'd book, we just wanted to know about availability. Has anyone else gotten this message? Am I permanently out of luck until I call, or is it possible that tomorrow I may be OK to check availability? Our UY is August and we no longer have any points in our current UY. Could this be the reason, or is it more likely a glitch in the "wonderful" IT? I can't imagine our account would really need attention, yet MS has never Emailed or called.

Just logged on to DVCmember, and everything was OK until I wanted to check availability at a resort for an upcoming trip. Then, as soon as I clicked "Book resorts online", I got this message. What a bummer! We were considering adding additional days if the resort we were staying at was still available. I haven't called yet, not sure of whether we'd book, we just wanted to know about availability. Has anyone else gotten this message? Am I permanently out of luck until I call, or is it possible that tomorrow I may be OK to check availability? Our UY is August and we no longer have any points in our current UY. Could this be the reason, or is it more likely a glitch in the "wonderful" IT? I can't imagine our account would really need attention, yet MS has never Emailed or called.

I just tried mine and it's fine. Are your dues up to date?

I just tried it with Chrome and IE, working fine. I checked availability for VGC for September and it came up. Maybe clear your cookies.

I just tried mine and it's fine. Are your dues up to date?

We have automatic withdrawal from our bank and I would think MS would have contacted us if there were any problem there.

I just tried my online booking option (using Safari) and it's fine. What browser were you using?

Our UY is August and we no longer have any points in our current UY. Could this be the reason?
I kind of doubt it. All my current UY points are used up, and all of next year's UY points are tied up in a reservation. But when I entered my dates, I was still shown availability. After all, i could theoretically borrow points to make it happen. (I have a Dec. UY and I entered late Dec. dates just to see if it was working.)

Sending you a PM.

Have you rented or have an exchange? If so, there could be charges. The other issues would be things like there is an issue with your dues payment. You should be able to get more info online if it's dues related.

Have you rented or have an exchange? If so, there could be charges. The other issues would be things like there is an issue with your dues payment. You should be able to get more info online if it's dues related.
Hey Dean, did you quote me by mistake? I'm not the OP, but was just trying to help her. :)

I had the same problem last week. My dues were showing as late...but I have direct deposit so wasn't sure why...for some reason, one of my contracts wasn't showing as direct. It was the smaller one so I paid up the balance and within minutes, I could book.

I mean direct withdrawal!!!

Hey Dean, did you quote me by mistake? I'm not the OP, but was just trying to help her. :)
Yes, sorry, currently at Atlantis and the internet is a little quirky so I clicked on the wrong tab by mistake.

Yes, sorry, currently at Atlantis and the internet is a little quirky so I clicked on the wrong tab by mistake.
Oh wow, have a great time at Atlantis! I'm still looking at lots of snow here so I'm plenty jealous. :p

Oh wow, have a great time at Atlantis! I'm still looking at lots of snow here so I'm plenty jealous. :p
Thanks, mostly working, but my wife's enjoying the pool/beach.

I just tried to check availability again and it is now working for me. I didn't touch my cookies so I expect that there was a problem that has now been corrected. Don't know if the OP's problem went away.

:earsboy: Bill

I got this same message when I tried to cancel and rebook a previous reservation last week. I had been on the site for awhile, thought that they added a time element and after so many minutes they required me to log back in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter