Your best DVC shirt

lilmickeygirl

I don't take the term Disney Freak lightly :)
We are newbies to DVC and wanted to see your favorite shirt ideas! We are the couple that does matching shirts. Looking for ideas for upcoming trip!

Shoot... I have several Vero nice resort specific Polos from years ago, but I don’t think they make that quality stuff anymore. I have embroidered shirts from VWL (the original), and Vero Beach. I also have embossed generic DVC leather coats. They are never worn, and very plush leather. I’m thinking of selling those, but need approval from the president (wife), as we are no longer members.
I think most stuff now, even if resort specific, is on the cheap side.

I still wear my old purple OKW t-shirt that I bought about 22 years ago. It's worn out, holes in places that don't matter, faded, but it's cotton and not the stretchy stuff that is too small that they use for shirts these days. It was back when t-shirts were anybody wears them and not male or female cuts, like trim bodies, shorter sleeves, shorter length, etc. I hate all the t-shirts Disney is selling these days. Just plain bad stuff.

Not the type to coordinate clothing with the spouse

Generally, it’s too hot & humid for us to consider wearing our prized Disney tshirts in the parks.

other than ‘winter’ there, we wear light weight wicking clothing with a ‘themed’ hoodie for cooler evenings

I would say to check on Etsy! We’ve had really good luck with sellers there. Many are willing to customize things for you if you ask.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter