Your best guess on DL points for 2008

cruisin'Mike

Be thankful that I'M not the Tag Fairy!
Hi,

We're planning on using our points to stay at one of the hotels at Disneyland in the summer of 2008. I realize it's only a guess at this point, but do you think the point charts for 2008 will be fairly close to this years? When do the points for 2008 come out? Just trying to plan our Jan 2008 WDW vacation, but want to make sure that we have enough points left over for DL.

Thanks for your help.

I suspect they are still negotiating the exchanges with the Disneyland cash resorts which is why there are no 2008 point charts fot that yet.

I would think they would be close to the 2007 ranges and as long as you weren't on the edge point-wise or hitting a peak season change (like the weeks of Spring Break/Easter moving a few days in either direction) you could probably use the 2007 charts to fairly accurately gauge the costs.

Thanks,

If they're somewhat close to the 2007 charts, we'll be in great shape.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter