Your Canadian Bargains.

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi. Did anyone find any bargains here in Canada this week. We are not hitting the States until next Saturday but I found some bargains here in Ontario today. -I used the 40% off coupon at Michaels for Stazon Ink Pad $17.99 down to 10.79
-at Value Village I found a nice wooden two tier turn table thing
(I forget the real name) for my scrapbooking room $6.99

- Then at a Variety Store, they down size thier new videos after like
three weeks Flika- $4.99
Wild Hogs- $7.99
What other bargains are out there? Dd18 and I have to go to Kitchener on Tuesday for her passport.

On the Michael's front, DH got them to honor the US price on an item (they forgot to remove the US sticker) and also used the coupon :cool1: It was some extra scenery for our Christmas village... nothing special, but considering they wanted $29.99 CDN or $12.00 US - hahaha on them!

I got a couple of Bargains, went to Walmart here in Canada and got a bag of 120 pieces of Mega blocks for 9.97, and then also found a Mega Blocks wagon that came with 30 pieces also for 9.97.

For those who live near Etobicoke, the Old Navy across the street from Sherway Gardens has an extra 50% off its clearance. Just that location till the end of tommorow.

I picked up a little tikes digital camera with built in flash and holds up to 1000 pics, it also has a built in view screen in the back, simliar to big people's cameras. The sale price is $29.99 which is 50 %off. The DW and I plan to give it to her at the airport as a early xmas present.

I picked up a little tikes digital camera with built in flash and holds up to 1000 pics, it also has a built in view screen in the back, simliar to big people's cameras. The sale price is $29.99 which is 50 %off. The DW and I plan to give it to her at the airport as a early xmas present.

Wow! That's a great price, i just bought the Fisher Price version at ToysRus and paid $59.99 on sale. I'm wondering if I should return it and pick up the Little Tykes camera at Canadian Tire.

Got a Tomtom 1 GPS system at Best Buy for $139.19. They price matched Future Shop's door crasher. The best I have found it for in the US is $150.
Also, some great DVDs at Walmart for $3.96.

Nepean

I went to Moncton yesterday, and they have a Disney Store!!! (We don't have one in PEI :confused3 :sad2: ) They had 40% off most of their Christmas things and then 25% off some other things. I spent over $200!!! I don't normally do that... They also had princess Barbies (Ariel, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, Mulan, Pocahontas) for $10!!! I have 5 nieces, so I bought 5!

I don't know if anyone frequents Sears.ca but in their outlet if you spend $50 you save $15. It had a lot of summer stuff but if you can buy ahead (especially for kids) that's a pretty good deal there!

I got a good deal on some big-ticket items from Future Shop yesterday. All I went in for were speakers for my laptop and I came out with a new laptop for my husband and a small HDTV for the kitchen. They were both such good deals that I had to do it. :blush:

Beth

I don't know if anyone frequents Sears.ca but in their outlet if you spend $50 you save $15. It had a lot of summer stuff but if you can buy ahead (especially for kids) that's a pretty good deal there!

Thank you for pointing this out! I was looking at the Mickey (and other Disney watches) in the Outlet this weekend. Sort of was on the fence about two... now if I buy both, I'll end up saving $15.00. Perfect excuse :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter