Your favorite Downtown Disney Area Hotel?

I've only stayed at the Best Western. But I did take a walk around a couple of others, and the Hilton looked great to me.:thumbsup2

We stayed at the Courtyard by Marriot (now Holiday Inn), Wyndham Palace (new name too I think...), Doubletree and the Hilton. They all were amazing...I really like the Doubletree, but it's funny becuase I always seem to get sick, allergy wise, when we stay there...so we haven't stayed there in a while. The Courtyard...they re-did the whole thing, the breakfast buffet was amazing, but I don't even know if the Holiday Inn is opened yet (taking so long). The Wyndham was very very nice. My favorite would have to be the Hilton. We stayed there for the first time this past August. We had a view of DTD and Epcot, so we could see the high Illuminations from our room (very nice). It is just a really nice hotel.

I needed a 1 night stay for after our Boardwalk ressie and before our Marriott Grande Vista ressie. I was able to get an 80 rate at the Hotel Royal Plaza. It is prepaid and non cancellable.

This was for the date of June 13th!

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter