Your favorite snack credit as a small meal?

baleeve

"I want adventure in the great wide somewhere -- I
I have a one night QS DDP. I plan to use one QS as my main meal and my snack credit as a small meal so I can get 2 days out of it.

- what are your favorite snacks as a meal? *Preferably no sweets/I prefer savory.

I have flagged:

Pulled pork fries and the like...in MK
Poutine in EPCOT
Ham and Cheese croissant in France Pav.
Chowder or Chili at CHH in MK.
Eight Spoon Cafe mac and cheese.

....would love your suggestions. Thank you.

You already listed some great options.
I always use a snack credit for the lobster bisque at the bakery in France, pay OOP for a half baguette [$1.85] and have a wonderfully satisfying meal.
If you are there during one of Epcot's "food" festivals most of the booths accept snack credits for many of the savory items.
Side of chicken fried rice at Yak & Yeti QS.

Last edited:
You mentioned pulled pork fries in MK but they also have them at Flame Tree BBQ in AK. The portion is definitely big enough for a meal & they're really good.

Doesn't everyone just get a Mickey ice cream bar for that small meal or is that just something I would do? HAHAHA
ahahahahahahahaah! I did the same when using dinning plan at first time. Cant believe I did that!

The cinnamon rolls at Gaston's Tavern in Magic Kingdom are huge! The Mickey pretzels are also pretty filling. And the chicken fried rice at Yak & Yeti Cafe in AK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter