Your favorite table service restaurant for lunch?

I understand availability will be limited being same day, I'm not too concerned with that. More so if we can eat anywhere, where should go?

It's possible at others that I personally would NOT recommend (e.g. Tony's, Yak & Yeti, etc.).

Why not Yak & Yeti? That was one I was thinking about. We're suckers for Chinese food.

We have the deluxe dining plan for our upcoming trip! I'm curious as to what table service restaurant you guys like for lunch? We would like a few places we could just drop in without a reservation. We are open to all parks and resorts! Thanks!
chef de france in epcot is yummy, and our favorite is fall off the bone hoisen ribs and hot n sour soup at Chef Morimoto

Where you will be (park, resort, etc.) on the day you want a TS reservation? We have lunch reservations at Teppan Edo, 50's Primetime and Tiffins to correspond with the park we will be in that day.
I am going to try for a same day ADR at Skipper Canteeen because the menu seems fun. That was not my original plan when booking ADR's, but this week I got the bright idea that hubs and I will share breakfast at BOG and use the other credit to share a meal at Skipper. (DxDP)
I would try to snag an ADR before the day of for Skippers. It's my understanding that it is usually totally booked.

I LOVE Tusker House, usually if you play around with times and days, the last few times we have gone, we have gotten the ADR while we were at WDW.....

We like TS lunches - it gives us a nice break to relax before standing in more lines. Some of our favorites in park are Skipper's, Le Cellier, Biergarten (not fancy but decent food and the show entertains the kids), Tusker House (haven't tried Tiffins yet but will in Jan), and HBD. Happy eating!

We like TS lunches, too...to escape the heat and crowds and just sit for a while and enjoy a slower pace. We like places that are dark, quiet, cool with a unique or fun atmosphere. We also look for where we can still eat light by sharing appetizers or entrees, but also with an interesting menu.
For us, that means:
AK: Yak n Yeti, Nomad Lounge
EP: San Angel Inn
MK: BOG, Plaza
HS: 50's PT, Sci Fi

We are among the TS for lunch fans, and 2 favorites are Grand Floridian Cafe and Nine Dragons, both always walk-ins.

Why not Yak & Yeti? That was one I was thinking about. We're suckers for Chinese food.
If you love Chinese food, you may well be a fan. We thought the food was "meh" at best, "yuck-and-greasy" at worst, and overpriced. We also had multiple negative experiences with service. We won't be back when there are much better options in AK like Tiffins (again, LOVE!), and Tusker House.

I understand availability will be limited being same day, I'm not too concerned with that. More so if we can eat anywhere, where should go?

If you like chinese food i would no doubt do Morimoto, the pepper steak , the orange chicken omg, the ribsssss i have so many pictures of that meal, its asian but has many things in chinese restaurant except the hard noodles lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter