Your favorite timeshare resort and.....

IloveWINNIEthePOOH

<font color=blue>Promises to wear sweat absorbing
Could you tell me your favorite timeshare resort and a link to get the discounted rates w/ the presentation thing? THANKS!!

In lake buena vista - the Disney Vacation Club resorts....

in orlando - close second - Hilton Grand Vacation Club.
www.hgvc.com

in orlando and LBV - third - Marriott's Vacations Clubs - there are several -
www.vacationclub.com

In LBV and orlando - Sheraton's Vistana

in Kissimmee - Celebration world resort - but I love this place because I can my cat in the room with me. Non-pet owners would probably hate this place.

in Kissimmee - Orange Lake

Here's a sales promo website for "getaways" at Fairfield Resorts.

This is the link to a sales promo deal for Bluegreen Resorts. If that link doesn't work, try this one.

And this link offers special discounted stays for a variety of resorts (including a sales tour) at Silver Lake, Westgate, Sheraton Vistana, Sunterra Cypress Pointe and others.

You usually don't get to stay at the timeshare resort for timeshare tour promo deals anymore - unless it is specified in the offer. Usually, you stay in a nearby hotel and just visit the timeshare resort for the sales tour. So make sure the hotel selected is acceptable to you, for the price quoted.

Also, make sure your tour appointment is early in your stay. At the end of the tour, you receive the other items (attractions tickets, etc.) so you still need the time to make use of them on your vacation.

If you want to rent a timeshare week, stay at the resort itself and have NO obligation to tour with sales, try looking on:
--- Condo Direct .com (which lists excess rental weeks from the II exchange company)
--- RCI Holiday Network .com (which lists excess rental weeks from the RCI exchange company)
--- or in the TUG Classifieds (rental weeks by owners).

HTH! :sunny: Enjoy!!! :wave2:

I must say I "timeshared" my stay last year and it really was not all that painful. We did Wynhdam Palms and Marriotte Grande Vista. Well worth it since two weeks cost me less than 700.00 for beautiful two bedroom accomodations. If you have the time go for it. It is better than staying in a cramped hotel room.

Westgate Vacation Villas

http://www.westgateresorts.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=special_offers.show_special_offers

We didn't do our stay through Westgate. We went to www.redweek.com and rented directly from an owner. Costs $10 to sign up to view but they list all the timeshares nationwide and it's good for a year. We got a deluxe that slept 10 people (had master bedroom w/king size bed and jacuzzi, 2nd bedroom had 2 queen beds, upstairs loft had 2 twin beds, and the couch folded out into a full size bed. It also had fully equiped kitchen and washer & dryer, screened in porch, etc.) We didn't have to do the presentation and had all the same priveledges as owners.....free access to paddle boats, bikes, etc. We got ours for 7 nights for $500.......best deal I have ever seen.....our rooms were beautiful and it is just 5-10 minutes to Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter