Your favorite treat

What is the new version like? I haven't had one since it had graham cracker. I wonder if I'd be disappointed without that part.

The old version had smooth peanut butter and the new version has chunky peanut butter.

I know your pain! Too bad we can't bring in our own dandies (a vegan marshmallow brand -- so good if you haven't tried them!) to have them coat for us. 😆

You can make your own at home (not quite the same, but super yummy). Just get some caramel squares and melt them. Dip the marshmallows then let it set up in the fridge. Then melt some Wilton or Ghirardelli candy melts (found at JoAnn's) and dip them in the chocolate, then put in the fridge to set up. I've been making my own for about 25 years - before I ever had one at DL.

WHERE DO I GET THIS?! I don't like white chocolate, but I love chocolate, caramel and marshmallow.

All the candy shops have them.

I know your pain! Too bad we can't bring in our own dandies (a vegan marshmallow brand -- so good if you haven't tried them!) to have them coat for us. 😆
YES!! I’ve been vegetarian for 22 years now and dandies were a lifesaver after being without marshmallows so long!!!! Now if only they could do something about Lucky Charms!
My kids have been vegetarian their entire lives and they’ve never experienced the joy of Lucky Charms lol but they love Dandies too!

Stage Door Cafe and Hungry Bear usually have funnel cakes - with different toppings. I think Award Wieners might as well.

Award Weiners usually has funnel fries. They are like sticks of funnel cake with a themed topping that changes.

The Hungry Bear has the most unique funnel cakes, IMO.

Award Weiners usually has funnel fries. They are like sticks of funnel cake with a themed topping that changes.

The Hungry Bear has the most unique funnel cakes, IMO.

We had the Dead-cadent funnel cake from Hungry Bear recently - it was yummy!

I think I need to amend my answer from before. . . Spring for the dole whip float, I had a regular yesterday and the float today. The float was so much better.

We tried the reds Apple freeze yesterday and neither of us was a fan. We finished the drink, but I think I'd prefer a regular soda to it (or the my bugs my bugs drink near monsters inc). I especially didn't like the cream stuff they put on top.

When we head back to the park in a bit, we're getting beignets for the first time!

There is also a new/new-ish cart in DTD that sells funnel cakes. It is located near the Lego Store, I think.

Yes, it's basically opposite the Lego store...2nd cart from the end. We walked by it last night on our way to Jazz Kitchen Express for beignets for dessert!

This thread is amazing!!!! I can't wait to try a raspberry macaron! One of our favorites is the Apple Pie Apple from Marcellines candy in DT Disney. Best caramel apple ever! Jazz Kitchen Beignets are a close second!

One of my favorites is ice cream from Gibson Girl in a homemade waffle bowl. Those waffles are heavenly (and Disney World’s version doesn’t even compare).

Also always get at least one churro (again, they suck at Disney World).

A newer favorite is at Clarabelle’s where you can customize your own ice cream bar. Fun and delicious!

As for take home treats, I always get the little Mickey Rice Krispies half dipped in chocolate with the tiny sprinkles. They usually have a multi-box available. It’s a nice pick-me-up when the post-Disney blues set in.

So glad to read that the beignets at Ralph Brennan’s are better than NOS. We are really missing Cafe Du Monde now that we live on the west coast, and were sorely disappointed in the Mickey beignets!

Love the churros and dole whip. At WDW, they make the plain rice crispy treats fresh on property. At Disneyland, they only make the fancy ones dipped in chocolate etc. fresh on property. May have to break down and try one next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!