Your favorite universal hotel?

MartyMcfly

Earning My Ears
Whats your favorite? Diagon Alley has alot of us Disney lovers makin our first trip to universal

RPH but the other two are also fine.
i have stayed at all 3 of them.

i like the ambiance of the hotel and the eateries at RPH the best.

PBH, but RPR is good, too. We didn't care much for HRH. Haven't stayed at Cabana, but wouldn't b/c Unlimited Express Pass is important to us.

Whats your favorite? Diagon Alley has alot of us Disney lovers makin our first trip to universal

Have stayed at both RPR (4x) and PBH (16x). We have really gravitated toward the RPR due to the theming and service. PBH service has declined significantly over the last couple of years. We also had an extremely bad experience on our last trip.

I am at the hard rock now for my first visit. I love it. The location is wonderful. Love the pool area always music playing which i love and my kids loved the slide. I really enjoyed my stay I am a DVC member and the only thing I missed was the extra space and washer dryer. My husband spent a lot of time at the hotel as it was just too hot for him to go to the parks during the day. He also loved it and said the staff was great. Wouldn't hesitate to return

Portofino...It feels more secluded than the rest and we love the employees, , the dining, the rooms and the theming of the resort.This Jan will be our 3rd stay and we have never had a single issue .Love it there and can't wait to be back

We've stayed at the HRH twice and loved it, next trip trying the RPR and CB for something different.

Loved how close HRH is to parks, but RPR not too much farther. We often walk instead of waiting for boat. The HRH is fun for teens and young adults, it's got a cool "vibe".

They're all great hotels. Just look at pictures and whichever theme you like best will be the hotel you like best. I prefer RPR.

If you will not spend much time at the hotel, I would go with HRH, as it is closest to the parks and you can walk to and from them easily. The loud music in the lobby and elsewhere is a bit of a turn off to me. When I plan to spend more time at the hotel, I've chosen PBH for its relative seclusion. I've never stayed at RPH. I like the pool at PBH better than HRH as well.

We did PBH in 2012 and RPR last month. Here are my pictures from PBH. I am working on a show for RPR now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2eb1EErKKA

If you want to feel like you are in Italy, PBH is great. We have teens so they prefer the main pool there. The slide is fast and fun. The hot tub is very large with a waterfall.

If you want to feel like you are in Hawaii, then RPR fits the bill. There are lots of palms for shade from the Florida sun. The pool is picturesque. The proximity to IOA can't be beat.

We LOVE both!

I have previously recommended PBH as we had two wonderful stays there in the past but after our stay Jul 29 - Aug 5, I do not feel the same. The poor housekeeping in-room and resort wide was just too much to overlook. Management either doesn't care or doesn't have the skills to properly train staff. If interested, you can see my review on tripadvisor under rwethereyet0202.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter