Never Tell Me The Odds!: From the Hospital Bed to Club 71

I have a friend who once decided to run a marathon. Her husband told me that one day during training she called him up, announced that she was tired of running and he plotted out a course that would take her 26.2 miles that day and she would run 26.2 miles and call that sufficient for her. Burnout is very real. I usually get through that phase by reminding myself that eventually I'll be at Disneyland or Disney World, and that helps immensely.

I have a friend who once decided to run a marathon. Her husband told me that one day during training she called him up, announced that she was tired of running and he plotted out a course that would take her 26.2 miles that day and she would run 26.2 miles and call that sufficient for her. Burnout is very real. I usually get through that phase by reminding myself that eventually I'll be at Disneyland or Disney World, and that helps immensely.
That's the sweetest thing I have ever heard.

That's the sweetest thing I have ever heard.
Yeah, it was joint effort between the two of them. Meaning, she still wanted to run the distance, but had decided that she was done with training. I don't want it to sound like she decided to quit and he talked her out of it. She decided to quit only after she had put in the 26.2 miles. She came home to a nice meal he had prepared and they celebrated with their kids. Her husband told me that story after I talked about my first half marathon experience in church one day.

12/3/2018: The Week That Was.

For reasons not really related to running, but perhaps tied into a longer running week, this week was just tough. The runs went great for the most part, but it seemed that all sorts of other stuff not related to running at all made for a tough week. Those challenges played into a less than hoped for strength training week, so that's not what I hoped for.

12/4/18

16 minutes of upper body weight lifting
4.44 miles

12/5/18

6.44 miles

12/5/18

4.44 miles

12/6/18

4.44 miles

12/7/18

6.44 miles

12/8/18 aka the big one.

11.4 miles. 2 miles at 17:30, 7 miles at marathon tempo of 80 seconds at 13:00/30 seconds at 17:30, 2 miles at 17:30. Tempo runs have been a learning experience during this training cycle. Sometimes they've gone wonderfully. Other times they proved very difficult, but doable. And on one occasion they caused me to briefly consider giving up on the marathon altogether before I remembered just how much money I spent on the marathon. Fortunately, I worked through those issues over the course of a couple of days, but tempo runs still loomed.

My last tempo run went okay, but I felt like it really kicked my butt when I transitioned to the walk portions. This time I focused on being almost too slow as I began the walk portions. It worked. As this was also a fuel practice run, I also had some worries about that aspect too. For years, I've known what worked for me during a half marathon. I just assumed that I should essentially double that consumption for the marathon distance. Well some tempo run struggles actually exposed that my half marathon fuel consumption plan is not sufficient for a marathon. Very glad I learned this now. As I worked on increasing fuel consumption I found that sport beans weren't really settling in the way I hoped they would. Almost as if the amount of them I should be eating is way too much. I decided to give gels another try. The running store recommended huma based on how they should settle and break down. So I chose some different flavors and decided to try them out.

The first part of the run was difficult. It didn't need to be, but I think the stress of the week made the idea of sleeping in Saturday morning far too appealing. I slept in a tiny bit and then went out and ran. Felt difficult, but again it shouldn't. Around 45 minutes, I took my first gel. At some point thereafter, something changed. The tempo began to simply exist. Certainly, it demanded effort from me, but the transition up to tempo pace was not the dread that it sometimes had been. It simply became time to go faster.

I hope that I have finally found a good fuel solution. I liked the taste of the gels, but perhaps a bit more important, I liked how the gels settled in. And if they contributed to the second wind I felt, all the better. For my last long run, I will test out different flavors. I know the brand works, but now it's a matter of finding out which flavors I like.

All that said, I find myself attempting to deal with the mental aspect of things. In short, fear is attempting to get me to worry excessively about having never done anything over 14 miles in my life and a max long run here of 11 miles. But I also understand that trusting in the training plan is important and that others have found success with this type of plan. I do think it helps that my legs still feel relatively fresh during this training cycle. While I'm running more than ever before, I don't feel like the long runs actually destroy me physically for the day. So I suppose some of this is just working through the mental aspect of things.

I'm developing some running mantras. Some from scripture, some from Star Wars, others from @DopeyBadger If I knew what he sounded like, I'm convinced I could hear his voice in my head saying relentless pursuit of forward momentum and one foot in front of the other. I also think Rhino the hamster from Bolt will be contributing to these mantras.

I think right now the thing I'm trying to wrap my head around is the distance. But perhaps this is a time when I tell myself it's okay to fear the distance. I've found that sometimes I can cope with a challenge if I accept that it's okay to worry about said challenge instead of trying to ignore my fears. With the running portion seeming to more or less settle in, I want to make sure I don't neglect the mental preparation.

I'm open to suggestion from anyone else.

Thought of the week: "There are no little things." BYU Women's Volleyball coach Heather Olmstead. She went on to elaborate how that applies in volleyball. BYU advanced to the Final Four this past weekend. I like this quote because it reminds me that success comes when you focus on the whole instead of one aspect. Physical preparation in running can certainly take me a long ways in the marathon, but I've come to believe that mental preparation may well make or break my experience. Physical preparation and sheer stubbornness may well carry me across the finish line, but mental preparation may help carry the day. It may turn a death march into a fun, yet challenging experience.

I felt like the Giant Race in September was a death march. I couldn't believe that I was still pacing for that PR despite how miserable I felt and how much I really questioned registering for the marathon at that point. This time around I'm attempting to prepare mentally. I don't know that I've ever really done that before.

You had a fantastic week! I’ve transitioned to Huma gels too. My favorites are blueberry, raspberry & chocolate. Huma usually runs some good specials if you buy directly from their website.

You had a fantastic week! I’ve transitioned to Huma gels too. My favorites are blueberry, raspberry & chocolate. Huma usually runs some good specials if you buy directly from their website.
That's good to know. I had their strawberry lemonade and chocolate-raspberry on Saturday. Chocolate-raspberry was a pleasant surprise as I love both flavors together, but wasn't sure how I would like them as a gel since sometimes flavors that sound good don't taste good as gels. Strawberry lemonade was great.

I'll definitely take some time to peruse their flavors more.

Trust those who have gone before you. The endurance and specific training you are doing add up to a successful finish of 26.2.
I appreciate this. Much of the marathon training experience has been adjusting to a new way of training and doing things. I need to remember that my light taper week is actually equal to my max mileage week under the Galloway plan for a half marathon by itself. Some of this is trusting that it has worked for others even though I don't have that experience yet. I also need to remember that my last long run for the Giant Race was 7 miles, yet I PRd that race despite having to walk most of it.

Exactly (well, maybe a little more boring.) You go to a park. At some point, you say 'My feet hurt, I'm tired, and I'm ready to go back to the room.' But you keep going because YOLO and the bus ride back is no fun. The marathon is no different. (Key: bus reference)
That's what I wanted to hear, but I also feel better knowing that my reasoning is more or less correct.

You seem to be on track. Keep up the good work.
I know I've said this before, but I'm working on finding better ways to confront my doubts now so I have responses ready if they come up on race day. I really appreciate the willingness of so many far more accomplished and faster runners than me willing to reach out and offer advice borne out of experience. I never actually believed I would finish my first race until roughly the moment when I actually crossed the finish line. Over the course of the race itself, doubt began to transform into hope, and hope into confidence, but even at mile 12 it wasn't yet real.

This time around, I'm working on starting the marathon with confidence. It's going to be challenging. It's going to be difficult, but if I can start the race in the proper mindset then I should be better able to respond appropriately when it gets difficult.

Last edited:

Race Week Tentative Park Plans. I feel like I should set up some touring plans around my FP+ times, but have yet to actually follow through on that plan. Since my speed means I have less time in the parks, I may choose to play it by ear on the days of the half and full.

1/8/19: Arrival day. My flight gets in at 7:00pm. I'm going to attempt to head to Epcot for Illuminations because having an AP means I can.

1/9/19: DHS in the morning for Toy Story Land. Expo in the afternoon and after the Expo depends on what I feel like doing. May head to Disney Springs, may head to another park.

1/10/19: DAK after the 5K. I currently have the idea that I might finish the 5K with enough time to shower and head to Animal Kingdom in order to ride Navi River Journey with a reasonable wait time. I'd rather use that FP+ on Flight of Passage. If I can't get there in time to have a short wait for River Journey, then I'll go about my day as planned. I'd like to meet Chip and Dale in their dinosaur costumes because Chip and Dale are even cooler when dressed as dinosaurs.

Late lunch at Tiffins with the Rivers of Light dining package. Looking forward to this. After RoL, it's back to my resort for bedtime.

1/11/19: Magic Kingdom after the 10K and an early dinner at Skipper Canteen. I didn't want to experiment too much with new meals this visit since the purpose is the marathon. I dined here the night before the 2017 Dark Side 10K and enjoyed it.

1/12/19: Disney's Hollywood Studios after the half. Late lunch at Mama Melrose to get prepare for the Marathon. May head over to Epcot in the afternoon for random good luck tradition purposes. I went to Epcot the afternoon of the 2012 Wine & Dine Half and again the day before the 2017 Dark Side Half. Both races had Coast to Coast at stake.

1/13/19: Hobbling slowly around Epcot after hopefully finishing the marathon. Decided to use a FP+ for Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy since marathon day may be a good day to use that one on as I want to be among the runners wanting to get post race medal photos with Mickey and Goofy especially, but Minnie I'm sure will be her usual awesome self as well. Also, I figure I can sit down in Impressions de France and/or The American Adventure as often as I want to. Late dinner at Spice Road Table for what will likely be my final viewing ever of Illuminations.

1/14/19: Morning in AK mostly because I wanted some medal photos in the park and because I decided that I'd rather use my 3 FP+ on attractions not found in Disneyland. Depending on when I finish up there I'll either make a brief appearance at DATW sans alcohol in my case or head over to the Magic Kingdom.

I'm sort of torn about my dinner plans. I want to watch Happily Ever After, but my ADR for Storybook Dining is 8:30 so I'll probably have to choose. Points in favor of Storybook Dining include Dopey and Grumpy being there and trying a new restaurant, which I often threaten to do at Disney World, but never actually do. Currently leaning towards keeping this ADR for the Dopey photo celebration and because ultimately, I might actually place HEA 4th on my list of WDW nighttime spectaculars.

1/15/19: Last full day. Epcot for almost all day. I have an ADR at Le Cellier in the early afternoon and a Star Wars Galactic Spectacular dessert party at DHS in the evening. I think the two will be spaced far enough apart for me to get my money's worth.

Sometimes I think to myself that I should try another dessert party not themed to Star Wars, but I love Star Wars and given the cost, if I'm going for a dessert party I should stick with one I love. I don't really place much value on the after park closing ride on FEA for the Frozen dessert spectacular. The HEA desserts sound good, but do I actually love that show enough to spend the money on the show?

Does anyone reading this have experience at the other dessert parties?

1/16/19: Departure day. I'm going to attempt to spend an hour or so in DHS for Toy Story Land and especially Star Wars Galaxy's Edge hype reasons because I can before heading back to my resort for the depressing ride back to the airport. In all likelihood, my next visit to a Disney park after this trip will be after Galaxy's Edge opens in Disneyland and that visit may likely involve me spending roughly 99.9% of my time exploring those dreams come to life.

2018 Running Recap

With the end of the year rapidly approaching and all sorts of craziness until, I'll recap my running year here and hold off on the final mileage number until it's complete.

I started the year off registered for just 3 races, namely the Dark Side 5K, 10K, and Half Marathons. The goal was to finish the Half, and run as much as I could. In pursuit of that goal, I began to increase running speed and duration until it all came crashing down around me in mid January. My knee began to protest one day. I foolishly decided to run through it. Which I did. So it started to tell me this was not a good idea. And I persisted in running through it. Then it decided to hurt all day long especially when going up and down stairs. I still tried to run through it. I got fitted for new shoes, and you guessed it, still tried to run through it. When nothing got better, I accepted my fate in late January. After about 10 days off and no pain, I resumed running. Then a few days later, I caught a nasty bug. Seeing as how February is the beginning of really insanely busy season at work, I realized I would have to choose between running or rest. I chose rest since taking time off work is not an option in February. This probably really worked out for the best. I set a day to resume running hoping that my fitness was still acceptable. I also decided to slowly ease back into training. I eventually got back to a consistent 15 minute per mile pace and decided not to push it. I did not want to risk injury so close to my goal race.

An interesting thing happened in the midst of all that training. For years now, I've thought a marathon sounds interesting, but during my long runs in training for the half, I realized that I really didn't want to actually run a marathon. But this year, I found that I didn't hate running at the end of those long runs. Suddenly the goal for Dark Side weekend slightly morphed into testing how I felt the day after all 3 races as a preliminary sort of kind, but not really test of Dopey. I felt stronger than usual, so I upgraded to an annual pass and set tentative sights on Dopey 2019.

As a way to help ensure that I kept running long before Dopey training would start, I did the Incredibles Virtual 5K runs. I also added the San Francisco Giants 60 Miles for 60 Years virtual challenge to keep me in shape. And soon enough that morphed into the 2018 San Francisco Giant Race Half Marathon. This also marked me switching over to @DopeyBadger for a training plan as his ideas about cumulative fatigue and not having 5-6 hour long runs as part of marathon training at my pace intrigued me. After a few days of back and forth wrestling with myself I found my reasons for running the marathon and actually registered when it opened up.

The Giant Race came and taught me a lot. For a variety of reasons, that was an insanely difficult race. Nothing went the way I hoped it would. It felt like a death march beginning around mile 3. And yet through the whole thing I realized that somehow I was actually pacing for a PR despite walking the race. The PR actually happened and the frustrations of a race that didn't go the way I dreamed it would were all forgotten as I spent time on the field at AT&T Park in San Francisco. I learned some valuable lessons to hopefully stop the bad things from repeating themselves the morning of the 2019 Walt Disney World Marathon. While that was not the race I wanted that day, I really think it worked out for the better. In recapping the race to coach and writing down the aftermath here, I received a lot of feedback that will hopefully help me in the marathon.

In the past, I counted down the miles. It was never too bad for a half. But I learned that this could backfire on me during the marathon, so I began working more seriously on mental strategies and worked to essentially let each mile pass as I finished it. In November, I had a crisis of confidence that lasted a few days. Two difficult tempo runs discouraged me and intense soreness after the second one had me in a bad place. A day off from running actually worked wonders to help my body feel better and somehow helped me regain control. This probably also helped me identify a major fueling deficiency in my running. In short, I had never taken in enough fuel during a half marathon. The distance was short enough to never cost me, but came up during tempo runs for marathon training.

A huge thanks to everyone who took the time to read my ramblings and offer their thoughts and feedback. I feel like I can't properly express what it means to me. Many of you are for more accomplished runners than me, yet offer your experiences to help me become better and work through things. I don't know what marathon day will actually hold. I know it will challenge me. But I also know that I am now better prepared to respond to the challenges I don't see coming because of what so many of you have taught me.

You’ve come such a long way this year! Looking forward to reading all about your victory laps that are happening NEXT WEEK!!!!!

You’ve come such a long way this year! Looking forward to reading all about your victory laps that are happening NEXT WEEK!!!!!
Thanks. Now I'm mildly starting to stress out over it coming next week, but that's mostly over so much that I have to do before departure day.

December miles: 121. Besting my previous high from November by 15 miles.

2018 miles: 720.54. Also an all time high, but I don't know what my previous high was.

Race totals:

5K: 1 My first 5K ever believe it or not.
10: 1 My 4th 10K ever and all 10K races have been Star Wars.
Half: 2 My second half of the year also marked my 10th half marathon and first non runDisney race.
Virtual 5K: 3
Virtual Half: 1
Virtual Challenge: 1

I fear I might be coming down with something. I have a cough that is leading to other cold like symptoms. I really hope it isn't a cold, but at least it's hitting now instead of a week from now. I started engaging in my standard cold protocol even if it isn't just to be on the safe side. At least it's all isolated to above the neck. Stay healthy everyone.

Last edited:
December miles: 121. Besting my previous high from November by 15 miles.

I fear I might be coming down with something. I have a cough that is leading to other cold like symptoms. I really hope it isn't a cold, but at least it's hitting now instead of a week from now. I started engaging in my standard cold protocol even if it isn't just to be on the safe side. At least it's all isolated to above the neck. Stay healthy everyone.

Me too. Fortunately mine seems to be pretty mild so far. Fingers crossed. Lots of early mornings coming up for me and if I don't get enough sleep for a couple of nights in a row, I tend to come down with something.

Mine is for the moment mild enough that I'm going to try running, but will not hesitate to call it off or cut the run short if necessary.

Proud of you! Congrats on getting it done! Now go get some sigs with your medal collection!
Thanks Coach!

A more detailed recap will follow, but here's a short version of the chaos that descended upon my life shortly before the marathon.

On Wednesday the 2nd, I noticed at work that I had a really nasty cough. I began to worry that I had a cold, but as I then had none of the other symptoms of a cold, I hoped it was just a cough. Well Thursday morning the cough got worse. I concluded that discretion was the better part of valor and took the night off running with the hopes to return to running on Friday. When I woke up Friday morning, I discovered that I had gotten a whole lot worse. I was absolutely miserable and every time I coughed I felt like my head was going to explode. Suffice it to say, I took the day off work and did nothing.

Saturday came around and I felt a little bit better, but still nowhere near feeling good about running. Of necessity, I did my final shopping before the race and packed. I decided to sleep until whatever time I woke up on Sunday and not worry about going to church and slept until about 11:00am. I finally felt like I was starting to feel better. Monday rolled around and featured the chaos of going back to work after missing a day of being sick with the chaos of the last day of work before leaving for a long time.

Suffice it to say during those few days, my sole focus became rest, recovery, and preparing to run Dopey. At one point, I even gave myself permission to bail on the 5K and 10K if necessary and aim for Goofy. I woke up Monday feeling like I was finally starting to turn the corner, but knew that the one mile run for that night would not help the marathon, but might make matters worse. I felt a little bit better Tuesday and was now off cold medicine for 2 days in a row so that was good. My flight left for Disney World and I arrived in Orlando that night and since Epcot was open until 11:00pm for extra magic hours and I had an AP, I went to Epcot for a little while.

Wednesday was taken up by the Expo. Honestly, I really wanted to play in the Magic Kingdom until late that night, but concluded that between recovering from a cold and Dopey on the horizon, this was not the weekend to mess with my early to bed strategy that has helped me successfully finish my previous 5 multi race challenge weekends and this one would test far more than those 5.

I woke up Thursday morning and could tell I was getting better. The lingering cough annoyed me, but nothing more. However, not wishing to aggravate it in the cold morning air and working on rebuilding and conserving my strength for the marathon, I leisurely walked the 5K. I set a 5K PR due to the fact that this was my second 5K ever and did not have Star Wars characters like the 2018 Dark Side 5K.

Friday morning rolled around and I felt better than Thursday. Again I took the 10K real easy, stopped for photos as I desired and finished with my slowest 10K time ever, but again I didn't care. Don't get swept and save energy for the marathon. Now I really started to feel good about the marathon. I was getting stronger with each day.

Saturday came and I knew the test would begin in earnest today. Really enjoyed running through the Magic Kingdom for the first time ever. Stopped for a lot of photos again mostly because I deemed the lines short enough and knowing that they would warn me if I was in danger of being swept, I walked. Got a kick out of seven chipmunks and lady chipmunk. I love that animated short so much that I stopped for that photo. Plodded along during the half as well. I knew I was doing okay and honestly there were several times when I wanted to push myself, but decided to save all the pushing for the marathon. Finished with my slowest half marathon ever, but far more importantly, I knew something was different this time. Normally when I finish a half marathon, I'm pretty tired and ready to be done. This time I knew I had a whole lot more in the tank. I said to myself, "this was so much fun, let's do it again tomorrow. Twice." My confidence for the marathon soared. I knew how strong I felt and the cold was essentially over. All that was left now was to take it easy in the studios (watching lots of shows, sitting down, etc.

Sunday came and I was feeling good. I slept surprisingly well as first marathon worries were not plaguing me too badly. I know from experience that I have little trouble getting decent sleep in the night before a half if I did the 10K that morning and this trend held for me as part of Dopey. Soon enough the race began. I took the first few miles easy. I got mildly annoyed whenever I overheard someone comment less than x miles to go at each mile marker. @OldSlowGoofyGuy and coach @DopeyBadger have taught me well about not counting down the miles. At this point I aimed for the Star Tours luggage droid approach of "clear the thought, clear the bag" and went along my way. More photo stops as desired and obligatory picture in front of the castle. Now I was feeling it. Goal of one character photo and a castle photo accomplished. Now to finish the thing.

The miles continued to mount, but I was doing just fine. Somewhere before Animal Kingdom, I found myself hanging out with the 6:30 pace group and stayed with them for a few miles. Stopped for more photos (better recaps with said photos coming), but always managed to catch up to them without too much trouble. I lost them after the Haunted Mansion Gravediggers photo. Coach had warned me to not try to catch up with the pace group, so I didn't worry about it too much. I just kept going.

I believe around mile 16 I finally started to feel some fatigue. I decided that now was a good time to deploy my iPod and use the playlist to pick up my energy. The BYU Fight Song started me off and I could feel some pep in my step. And then Wide World of Sports hit. I'm not really sure at what point I actually met the wall, but I think it was somewhere in here. Now the difficulties began. But as they did, I could hear Coach saying relentless pursuit of forward momentum in my mind. I remembered @OldSlowGoofyGuy saying that the marathon is like a long day in the theme parks. You only live once and the bus ride back is no fun. So I kept going. The cold sponge felt great. Eventually I escaped Wide World of Sports and the moment of holding on for dear life began. At some point, my body tried to tell my brain that it wanted no more of this, but once again "clear the thought, clear the bag." Or random Rhino the Hamster moments from the Disney movie Bolt. Enduring became the key.

The green army man at the hill provided some laughter. The fatigue really began to set in now. I took an ice bag and wore it on top of my head. Decision to wear the visor completely justified now. The march continued on. Difficult, but doing it. Still no word about how far ahead of the balloon ladies I was, which meant that I was safe. Just keep going. Things got a little bit better once I entered Hollywood Studios. Now I knew that I was looking at the end of the Dark Side Half course. The cheering crowds here helped out and along the Boardwalk. I got another ice bag for my head. This one was smaller and didn't last as long and the medical tent was out. Somewhere in here I felt a blister coming on, but knew I could power through it. Pain is temporary. Finishing the marathon is my priority here. At this point the greater challenge was not the heat so much as the fact that I was really, really, really, really tired of powerade and water. They more or less began to taste the same. I still kept taking them because I knew I needed to. And then I got into Epcot and found the Morocco pavilion open wherein I finally used the cash I always carry during a race. That icy cold fruit smoothie tasted like the single greatest fruit smoothie I have ever had in my life. It was cold and different on my throat and it felt incredible. Around mile 25 they started playing "Let's Go Fly a Kite' over the speakers and I actually began to sing along with about as much voice as I had at that moment. It was either the runners high or a hallucination. I finished my smoothie shortly after leaving World Showcase and the home stretch had come. Now finishing it off was all that remained.

I high fived Chip and Dale at the finish line. They were there when I finished my first half and it was appropriate that they would be here as I finished my first marathon.

I did it! The running thing that I was believed impossible had now become something I did.

I have many people to thank. So many here offered encouragement and thoughtful feedback. Coach made a point of answering my questions, sometimes the same question repeatedly and never once made me feel like I was wasting his time. He offered encouragement and reality checks so as to keep my confidence at the appropriate level of I can do this, but don't get cocky. Others shared their stores of triumph and disappointment, which helped me make the decision to run a marathon on my own terms and make my peace with a worst case scenario.

In many ways, I ran my first half marathon with no real support. But that was a mistaken choice I made. I feared failure so much that I didn't really tell people I was running a half. I didn't tell other runners because I feared they would tell me I was going to fail. So I was left by myself more or less to battle my inner doubts. Those doubts almost got the best of me and I nearly had to withdraw less than a half mile into that very first race. Now, I can honestly say that my first marathon was a much more enjoyable experience than my first half. So much of that is due to this community. Encouragement, counsel, support, and well wishes helped me understand that when difficult training patches came, I could share my fears and find people willing to either cheer me up or give me a swift kick in the rear if necessary. To the many of you who shared your experiences and advice, thank you so much. The experience was so much better.

Great pre recap and what an awesome effort! I do chuckle that the marathon experience is the same for so many people regardless of pace - lots of work getting there, Ann enjoyable first half, getting unpleasant around mile 16, dow right horrible for a period, then that most amazing feeling at the end.

Well done!!!!

YOU ARE A MARATHONER :dogdance::cool1::banana:

I'm with ya on the powerade. I was so sick of it. I didn't even take a bottle of one in the runner's chute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!