Your go to spot???

Sanaa, Jiko, Artist Point, California Grill, Trattoria Al Forno, Raglan Road, Be Our Guest, Chefs De France are some that come to mind. If I had to pick on for tomorrow, I would pick.....Sanaa or Artist Point. Based on recent experiences. I would also add Ohana to the list but that is not Al la carte menu.

Oh shoot...and Yak and Yeti....would be a great one and is one of our regulars.

We always go to 'Ohana, Via Napoli and Yachtsman Steakhouse - YS is my favorite out of the 3.

Ohana's we eat there twice every trip. Schedule the meal so you can see the Magic Kingdom fireworks. They darken the room and pipe in the music and the games and music they play during the meals are great.

Via Napoli, The Wave, 50's are all good choices. Via Napoli has dynamite pizza and pasta....The Wave, you can never go wrong here. Fantastic Food and a hidden gem. For comfort food and some laughs, try 50's.

OP, I too prefer a la carte over buffets. I just find the food quality a lot better than buffets or all-you-can-eat places. I know Ohana is quite popular but I found the food quality to be pretty bad. My ADR was at 530pm and the meat was still dried out, pot stickers were dry, wings were very slimy. Yuck. Not a fan at all.

When we travel as a family, dinner on the last night is Ohana--scheduled as strategically as possible for fireworks viewing. (But be advised that getting in there for that in peak season is a crap shoot. The closer it gets to fireworks time, the slower the tables turn over because our fellow guests want to see the same thing we do. And that's perfectly ok, but it does take a little luck and planning.) The food at Ohana is so good, and the atmosphere is warm and fun.

We also love Sci-Fi Dine-In (no other restaurant like it), Rose and Crown (the bangers & mash are my fave!), Tusker House for any meal (Daisy is there!), and Be Our Guest dinner for the food, atmosphere, and audience with Beast.

Narcoossee's for a nice dinner, 'Ohana when we wanna pig out, Wolfgang Puck Express for table service experience at Quick Service prices, Geyser Point for a drink.

O’hana for me. I went last night, some of the best shrimp I have ever tasted.

Other notable mentions for Sanaa, Via Napoli and Tepan Edo.

I can’t really recommend BOG dinner. I’ve done it twice and both times sat in the big room, the ambiance there is awful, it’s just too big. The food is reasonable but not worth the hassle of booking so early. They’re catering for a LOT of people and you can tell. It’s good if you want to eat before watching the fireworks at MK though.

I would go to either Kona Cafe or The Wave. Both of them have unique, tasty dishes for every meal and they're not nearly as chaotic as anything in the parks.

Via Napoli! My dad's from Italy, and we never eat Italian out, but Via Napoli is a favorite! 50's Prime Time Cafe is also fantastic, but you HAVE to play along with the cast member or it's not as fun!

If it is at any park, we always do Via Napoli. Love the pizzas and kids all the way up to adults find something they love.

Via Napoli is some of the best pizza in the entire world IMO. This includes the pizza I have had in Italy and in NYC. Love this place.

My wife and I really, really enjoy a late dinner at California Grill about 1 hour prior to fireworks. They usually time it right so we can eat our meal and watch fireworks and then come back in for desert. It's a bit pricey but food is good and view is great.

If you want a great experience we enjoy Hoop Dee Doo. We go about every third trip. Our kids have loved it. The show is corny but it's hilarious if you play along. The food is not special but always good IMO. Just simple fried chicken, ribs and that type of stuff. Pricey but memorable.

The Wave has an excellent breakfast buffet...but also has great menu items you can order a la cart! Spice Road Table is great for sharing small plates and then splitting entrees. If you're interested in signature dining, Artist Point has a lovely location and really good food, and California Grill is a fantastic experience for both food and atmosphere. My family loves both Sci Fi and 50s Prime Time in the studios. Frankly, we find dining in MK to be hit or miss, but we loved our BOG lunch last summer; just be warned that the dining area is HUGE and maybe a bit overwhelming with a larger group...I was there with my parents in their 70s, and we sent an older niece with them to find a table while the rest of us (we were a large party) split into two groups to order food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!