Your plans for March Break?

disneybound08

Mouseketeer
Although the 4/3 deal is pretty tempting, I'm trying to restrain myself from going, I keep looking for a value to pop up for the right dates. I'm teacher so March Break is our only option for travel. We live in south eastern Ontario about an hour from Ottawa. Any ideas for other travel we could do, we would most likely only be travelling with my DS who is 2 and a half years old. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Have you ver been to Great Wolf Lodge in Niagara? It's the closest thing to Disney we CDN's have. You might even get a teacher's rate. But you would have to book soon for March Break as it gets full quick. Rooms are big with fridges, water park is fun, games area is great, and the Cub Club where the kids can do build a bear or crafts is great too.

There are talking animatronic animals that do a show at the pajama party in the lobby every night at 8pm. I've even been when they had a family dance in the lobby. It's a great family weekend vacation - pricey but really fun!!

I too work for the school board so March Break is it!!

We loved the Montreal packages that included the Biodome. My children love the penguins, monkeys and reptiles. We spent all day there. And Quebec is not on spring break the same time we are.

Also, Splash Lagoon in Erie Pennsylvania has some great hotel deals. It's an indoor water park and they too are not on Spring Break so it's not too busy. They have wonderful shopping there too.

When I just had a toddler at home, we took advantage of VIA Rails kids ride free rates and went to visit one of my cousins west of Toronto. My son loved the train ride and believe it or not, the science centre! At age 3, he learned to love Chuck E Cheese too. And remember to check out the indoor fair at Woodbine Centre Mall. There are several rides and activities for a toddler to do.

we are going to Key Wesrt. I got $98.00 each way AC flights to Fort lauderdale. We will then drive down to Key West from there. I am SO looking forward to it!!!

We are going to Disney for two weeks. We used to go in October and May/June, but now that my son is getting older, we are trying to keep our vacation time to a minimum during the school year. So 2 weeks in March and 2 weeks in August. That way, he misses only 1 week of school for our vacations. I would prefer to go off season, but now we have to go during vacation time as well.

I'm looking for somewhere to go on March break too - we don't want to do Disney again but tried to get either vero beach or Hilton head so we could go golfing but no luck - HH is completly booked and Vero only had garden view inn rooms for 15pts a night - don't really want to use that many!

Hopefully a good ding will come up and we'll find somewhere to go - OR I might look at Fern resort or Deerhurst for a few nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter