Your wait time is-25 minutes!

The last few times I've called, I've had to wait 30 minutes to 45 minutes! It's BAD. That's completely unacceptable to me. :mad:

It's been going on for at least the past month so I highly doubt it has anything to do with a storm. They either cut jobs or hours or didn't add enough new reps to accommodate the dictionary DVC ownership. I agree that probably also have a bunch of people calling about Magicbands/ MDE. That should be a separate line. I wish they had spent the $ they spent on the new stupid membership magic and terrible new website on training and staffing the MS center properly.

It's been going on for at least the past month so I highly doubt it has anything to do with a storm. They either cut jobs or hours or didn't add enough new reps to accommodate the dictionary DVC ownership. I agree that probably also have a bunch of people calling about Magicbands/ MDE. That should be a separate line. I wish they had spent the $ they spent on the new stupid membership magic and terrible new website on training and staffing the MS center properly.

Without a doubt. The last time I was making calls was last September. And I've been reading about long waits ever since.

I agree that is probably wasn't the weather. The last time I called, there was a number selection if you had a question about MDE or Magic Bands. So some of the CMs are being taken from reservations to these questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter