"You're Going to Disney World" surprise scavenger hunt!!!

anniebabymu

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone! I just finished coming up with all our clues for our scavenger hunt to surprise DD5 with her upcoming trip to WDW! We aren't telling her until the night before we leave and I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself! I just thought I'd share the link to my PTR and all of my clues in case others in here were wanting to do a surprise as well and were in need of a few clues! Feel free to use any of the ones I came up with!

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=47847813&postcount=46

very cute!
I plan to surprise my three kids this year as well!
What a great idea

I hope it's okay if I use a few of those! We leave next Wednesday, and I have three girls to surprise!:rotfl:

I hope it's okay if I use a few of those! We leave next Wednesday, and I have three girls to surprise!:rotfl:

Most definitely it's okay!! Our surprise was the greatest and our DD LOVED it! Seeing their faces when they find out is priceless and makes the toughness of keeping it a secret all worth it! Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter