"You're just as sane as I am." - Luna Lovegood (COMMENTS WELCOME)

ABDonovan

Mouseketeer
Name: AnnaBeth
Marital Status: Engaged
Children: None

Trips to Disney: 1
Favorite Park: Animal Kingdom
Favorite Attraction: (Show wise) The Festival of the Lion King…(Ride wise) Kali River Rapids
Favorite Resort: (I don't know from experience) Animal Kingdom Lodge
Favorite Disney Movie: The Lion King
Favorite Disney Character: Stitch

Fan-Art-luna-lovegood-21200578-500-273.gif

This Journal is going to be documenting both my journey to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter as Luna Lovegood (and my fiancé doing his best as Neville Longbottom) and my journey to eventually run a half marathon in Disney World (probably the Princess Half).

I will hold myself accountable here for everything I eat, as well as my exercise and activity outside of my workplace. I do work a lot. So, I have to cram exercise in, when I can. I will weigh in once a week, starting today, and I will also be adding measurements (since cycling can add muscle weight and take off actual size).

The point here is to be fit, and happy. I'm into cycling and running, and in order to be happy with my two favorite hobbies, I must get some of this college weight off. I need to get my act together, and finally do it, before the easier parts of my life are over with. College hasn't been good to me, as far as food goes. I went from a 110 pound Raw Vegan to a carnivore, and I'm actually a little disgusted with myself.

So, that's about to change. My diet plan is a mixture of Raw Veganism and cooked veganism, called Raw til 4. If you have your vindications on veganism, that's just fine. I might slip up, during transition, because the change takes months, but stick with me, and I'm sure I'll inspire. :D

Height - 5'4"
Current Weight: 180.8 pounds
High Weight: 209 pounds
Low Weight: 110 pounds
Goal Weight: 130 pounds

Exercises I enjoy: Spin, Cycling, Mountain Biking, Running, and Hiking.

Foods I enjoy: Fruits and veggies (almost any kind) and sadly, Chicken.

Comment if you would like. I'm doing my first journal entry today, at the bottom of this post and I DEFINITELY need as much support as I can get during all of this. My first goal is to lose 8 pounds by September 3.

-------------

Journal entry #1 - July 30, 2014

Breakfast - 1 cup of cocoa pebbles, 1 cup almond milk, and 2 bananas. Water to drink.
----------------- Total Calories - 400 (sadly most of it was the bananas)

Lunch - Leftover Rotel Casserole
------------------Total Calories (round about) - 541

Snack - Oddly, none today.

Dinner - (TBA)

Exercise - Spin class - 1 hour = around 571 calories, Stair Runs - 15 minutes = 204 calories

First Weigh in - 180.8
Measurements:

Bust - 41 inches
Waist - 38 inches
Stomach - 44 inches
Pantline - 42 inches
Hips - 43 inches
Thigh - 25 inches
Upper arm - 14 inches

Next Weigh in - August 6

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter