"you're not taking your kids?!!"

HRH Meg

Earning My Ears
Ok i am a lurker..."hello my name is Meghan, and I have beed a DIS lucker for....well a long time" I have nerver written a PTR or TR, but thought I would give it a try this time.

The cast is : ME (do we need an age?...feels like this could be one of the reasons I am a lurker)...lets just say 30ish (wanted to say 20ish but when I tell you about my 16 year old you may have seen that number was not all together honest)
DH- 40 ish (he doesn't care about his age...I just can never remember...yes, I am a good wife)
DD16...the first child I plan to leave home this time:goodvibes
DS14...#2 staying home:cool1:
DS14...you should be catching on by this point
DD11...yep you guessed it...staying home:)
Don't judge....I'm taking my husband, I'm not leaving everyone behind....plus the kids just went in June and are going back for Spring Break.
If I can figure out how to post a picture I will.
Plans are Sep 11-18th. We are at BWV the 12-18 and as of yet undecided where to stay the first night....thinking CR or YC...or POP..will take any feed back on this
update soon with dining plans:thumbsup2

Ok. giving this picture thing a try...
austins174.jpg

thats us minus one...taking the picture...but he looks just like the other boy in the picture.... Just kidding I put a picture of him up too:)
austins143.jpg

and that's all of us:)

So I need to work on the picture posting thing....wow those are big pictures...it's like we're on a HD big screen....but with poor quality and no sound...sorry I will make future pictures smaller.
:confused3

So as I said before we are still undecided on where we are staying the first night...but starting the 12th we are at BWV with the Deluxe Dining Plan.
Yes, I know it is a lot of food, but we're not quiters and I feel we are up to the challange.....plus I want two desserts and I know my DH will be too full to Eat his;)

so the plan is
12th lunch San Angel inn
dinner- les chefs
13th
lunch- Brown Derby
Dinner- California Grill
14th
Breakfast- crystal palace
Dinner- Citrocos (sp?)
15th
breakfast- Cape mae
lunch - Rose n Crown
dinner- Tokyo Dining
16th
Lunch- Yak and Yetti
Dinner-Coral Reef
17th
Breakfast- Crystal Palace
lunch- LTT
Dinner- Narcocees
18th- Home:sad2:

disneyman11...u seem to be a bit of a trouble maker.....what would your mama say....she'd say "see trouble make that's why your stayin home"
sad my only follower is my son:thumbsup2

Ok. so today is the day... I need a room for the first night:confused3
Should it be CR to try something new (tower room)...we are not getting in until almost 1 and I like to check in at our DVC room before going to a park the next day so I am feeling like my "new stay" may be a bit wasted. My other choice is BWI making check in the next day very easy...but we have stayed there before, and I really wanted to try something different.
Last choice was made by my husband and I am not really giving it much thought...POP. I like it here (my kids love it)...but whenever we stay here my husband complains...then forgets that he didn't like it....he loves the price tag not the rooms.
soooo what do you think? try something new or go for easy???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter