You're the New CEO of Disney!

Yubbie

Mouseketeer
Okay let's try this: You're the new CEO of Disney and your primary task is to make Walt Disney World even better. There is no $$ limit. However, let's keep it somewhat within the scope of reality.

So what would you do? What attractions would you add, remove, update? What about parades, shows, fireworks? How about a 5th park? More resorts, water parks, other recreational activities? What you do with the transportation system? What about your employees, marketing, ticket prices?

Let the fun begin!:thumbsup2

I think I would start building a ride based on shows/movies/characters that are coming and not ones that aren't even on tv anymore. I'm sorry we loved Kim Possible 4 years ago, where was she then!!

I wouldn't do the princess lands they are talking about or the circus stuff for Fantasyland. Clown stuff scare kids!! I would combine it into a princess experience - sewing with Cinderella, furniture characters dancing with Belle, etc. I would do the Tinkerbell land because it's imaginative.

Where's the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse like on TV? That's what kids see, not the house Mickey has at WDW now.

I would close down the dinorama section at Animal Kingdom and create a archaeologist section to go along with the boneyard. Maybe an area to teach kids about caring for animals - more like basic pets. I don't understand the carnival games?

Where' the CLUB PENGUIN? Kids are CRAZY about club penguin and Toontown! Where's the link back at WDW? You could do a whole Club Penguin land - with the beach, dock, ice rink, ski village - you could be a secret agent with missions you have to solve to earn points toward earning a puffle.

I would create an Overtaker land to go hand and hand with the Kingdom Keeper books. A maze inside something with the slide to a pool.

How about a connection at the Land with recylcing!! Friends for Change is all over the TV how about something to teach children how recycling can make a difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter