You're Welcome... BLT Waitlisters and 7 monthers

peabody58

I'm just a drummer in a R&R Band!!
Just swapped out our 5/3-8/20 BLT Std Studio to SSR Std Studio. As of right now, 4 of the 5 nights are available for booking at the 7 month window. Won't last long.

So why would I change from the awesome BLT hard to get Std Studio to egads... SSR?!

1. Saved 20 points. These will be vital in our long range strategy for Oct 2020 BLT Std 2 BR and 2021 plans. Need to prepare for potential point chart reallocation .
2. Although we haven't been back to our home resort BLT in three years, we still have plans this AP year to stay there 3 times. (Oct '19, Dec '19 and Oct '20). One less trip to BLT won't bother us.
3. We actually like SSR. Despite my DW's stomach flu last June, we had a great time and really enjoyed the resort. Hoping to get Grandstand again and/or possibly a refurbished room.
4. I like the west side walk to DS. Hoping DW's knees will hold up.
5. Aside from the MK, IMO travel time will be the same to the parks, if not easier from SSR than from BLT.
6. We like to stay at different resorts and this AP year we'll stay at BLT, BWV and now SSR.
7. Oh, did I mention we saved 20 points! Yes, I'm a points miser!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter