Yuletide Fantasy Tour

tony64

<font color=blue>Should've been a Cowboy<br><font
Anyone done it and if so would you reccommend it??

Cheers.

we done this in december and I was really disapointed with it especially after reading some of the reviews. Most of what they told you was easily found out by walking around the parks, and the visit to the grand floridian was very quick - im glad we had already gone for a look before the tour. We had done the KTTKT on the Monday and this on the Wednesday so it could have been that our expectations were a lot higher due to the fantastic experience we had on the KTTKT. By the end of the tour I just really wanted off the bus and was getting quite agitated by the screaching cast member killing the 12 days of christmas - god my head hurt :headache:

If you would like any more specific questions answered let me know.
xx

I enjoyed it - you get to go Backstage at EPCOT and DHS (at least you did in December 2006).....as with the KTTK tour going backstage isn't necessarily for everyone (it was really weird in EPCOT). I certainly don't regret doing it.

We have done KTTK and I liked going back stage as it really made me appreciate how much thought and hard work has gone into making the magic work. :thumbsup2 I think we will be giving it a try, anyone know when the dates will be released for Nov/Dec 09?

I decided against it for last trip having spoken to some folks who did it the year before. I like backstage stuff but I got the feeling you really didn't see much of that on this and a lot of the onstage stuff was of no interest to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter