YVR testing experience!

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
Thought I would check in to let people know our experience.
I prebooked and prepaid through CVM website $129 antigen test. We are staying at the Fairmont airport tonight and the testing site is a 30 second walk from it. There is a walk in line and prebook line. Both empty. 245pm and the airport departures level is a ghost town!
quick nostril swab up each nostril 5 seconds each. Wait in chairs 20-25 mins and they print out results and bring to you. This was definitely a good time of day to come and worth the stay tonight before early flight. I would imagine it could be busy in the mornings!
I just can’t get over how dead quiet departures is!

Attachments

• FC7BF6A9-BFF8-4080-8503-BF76AF54257B.jpeg
    FC7BF6A9-BFF8-4080-8503-BF76AF54257B.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 16
Thought I would check in to let people know our experience.
I prebooked and prepaid through CVM website $129 antigen test. We are staying at the Fairmont airport tonight and the testing site is a 30 second walk from it. There is a walk in line and prebook line. Both empty. 245pm and the airport departures level is a ghost town!
quick nostril swab up each nostril 5 seconds each. Wait in chairs 20-25 mins and they print out results and bring to you. This was definitely a good time of day to come and worth the stay tonight before early flight. I would imagine it could be busy in the mornings!
I just can’t get over how dead quiet departures is!
Have a great trip!!!!

We used it for our last trip in Aug. had our results in 20 min. For my upcoming trip flight is at 6am so they don’t open in time.
Im going to a place in Coquitlam 2 days before to get test. It’s also a tad cheaper at $110.
It was amazing how empty YVR was! We were the only ones going thru customs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter