Zazzle rejected me now what?

hmcfall711

DIS Veteran
I was going to have one of the Halloween designs printed through Zazzle, which we have done before, but they sent me an email saying my order was canceled because it was a copyright issue.

I understand but does anyone know of a printing company that does not have a problem with it? I am not doing resale. It is just one shirt. I thought as long as you were not making a profit it was OK? I guess they are technically making a profit by printing it.

Does Cafe Press allow you to print the designs? Anyone have any luck anywhere else?:confused3

TIA

I'm sorry to tell you this, but no T-shirt company will be able to make your shirt due to copyright and/or trademark infringement issues. Because they are selling the shirt to you, they would be making a profit from a Disney item, and that is illegal. Disney's intellectual property lawyers are VERY strict in their enforcement of Disney's rights. If you want a shirt with a design from here, you will have to make it yourself with an iron-on transfer. Fortunately, there are a lot of helpful threads here if you have any questions about making your own shirts. Good luck! :goodvibes

I just wanted to add, Zazzle rejected me too! I've been making all my own t-shirts (it really is very easy to do), but wanted to make a poster out of one particular disign because my daughter fell in love with it. Well, same as you I got an email cancelling the order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter